Fosse's Pitboss

Are you able to connect now? I reset it since you seem to be having trouble. Let me know!

I am getting: Our connection has been rejected because we provided invalid connection data ???

Weirdness. I've reset everything and I can connect just fine. Please try again. Sorry for this messiness.

I'm not able to connect right now either (just tried it) and I've seen on CivStats that some others have been able to. Hopefully this corrects itself before the timer expires or my war opponent(s) get a nice little advantage. ;)

Bernout

My computer got struck by lighting and I have to replace some parts as a result I will be off-line until Monday 6th November 2006 and will be unable to do any moves or respond to any PBEM'S

Cant connect to host......times out................tried several times over last 12 hrs.............1 hr left on clock as per civstats............going to miss my turn.

Just tried again...same thing.

Back up. The game was down but Civstats kept counting down. a little more than 4 hours left now. If you miss a turn and need the rollback let me know.

Top Bottom