Barbarian Scenario

druidravi

King
I have been playing the barbarians in the scenario and it's real fun. Buying crossbows, Trebs, swords, etc...and also buying 2 cheap 1,2 promotions so at 5 exp you have a lvl 5 unit like a drill 4 crossbow.

I have a question though. I played it up a bit and while I was being offered spears, archer, crossbow,trebs,cats,galley,tireme ,horse archers, chariots I have seen AI getting Caravels Pikes, Maces ,War elephants and all . Would I have to finsih all civilizations before they out tech me or would also tech automatically.

And if i tech automatically how would it work. Like only if all the ai's have that tech or is it time-based after 50 turns I will go to the next age military units.

Is there any mod out there which allows you to play as the real barbariians of the Civ4 like controlling the wild animals and all those barbarians and barbarian cities created by the fog of war. I want to construct wonders as the barbarians :lol: . Maybe somewhere in terra maps etc where I can develop peacefull without a worry about Pillaging Barbarain Archers ;) .

Top Bottom