Land mines in DYP MOD

dreadknought

timelord
Hmm I cant seem to get land mines to work in the dyp mod. Has anyone else had this problem? thx.......dread

I haven't played the DYP mod that far to see. But, the only way I would know of placing a land mine (and I tried) would be to have an airport to airdrop the mine.

I've played DYP extensively and could only use Land Mines for city defense, but they can't move. I read in a thread over on the DYP website that it was a general problem. They wanted to make mines movable by special vehicles (Jeeps?) only, but I think didn't get it to work.
I never build them anymore.

My game crashed when i tried mines and when i made the East India Company wonder. Should be under the bugs section.

Originally posted by sealman

nope.. should not be under the bugs section. should be in the c&c forum under the dyp thread.

:rolleyes:

Could be under both since they don't work. And Isak (i think) even said that that is a bug they are working on. :hmm:

It shouldn't be under the bugs section, since it's not a PTW bug, it's a DYP modpack bug. It has to do with the settings the modpack makers made, not the PTW programmer(s) (usually). Unless you can find the same sort of bug in other modpacks, or the origanal game, then it could be a PTW bug.

Top Bottom