1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

It dont look like either one of you guys are going to be able to take your turn(s) before time expires. Game down till 6 or 7pm RMT

Game on.
blah blah blah.

I'll be home after the clock runs out so I went. Go ahead and double move, Hoplo, I know where you're at

I'm not sure how to take that...
Are you wanting a turn rewind Hoplo?
In any case starting next turn the timer will be 29 hours.
After 21 hours if you are waiting to take your turn because of war, you may take your turn any way.

No! For mercy's sake no!

It was a reference to the fact I just have one city left and few units. I am just waiting for Slaze to knock me out. So I no longer care if he double moves me or I do it to him. I won't do any double move that will do anything anyway. I can't at this stage :p

Hamachi's acting funny. I'm in a state of constant reconnection and it won't get through. It also won't access ingame. I'll be able to play my turn in 6-7 hours.

Ok I reloaded the game from the start of whips last turn.
Whip you are going to have to replay your last turn just how you played it last time please.

Work are sending me off to Germany today until Saturday.

I thought I would be able to continue the game as I have BTS on my works pc ;) But I can't put Hammachi on so that won't be posible.

So this is to let you know I will be timed out for the next few turns. Feel free to knock me out in that period....hint, hint....Slazer?....Oyzar?....

If you want to turn me to AI that is more problematic as I have techs people may exploit away....

I only have my Capital left so don't bother waiting for me in this game!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

you are not on hamachi bbfrancis?

Slazer is requesting reload of the last turn.
Apparently he is not having enough time to do his turns because he is waiting for other to take their turns so as not to double turn them.

It should be said though that the reason slazer had to wait so long to take his turn was that the server was down(bbfrancis wasn't on hamachi) when i went to take my turn, and i forgot about it til much later, i am sorry. Rollback is fine by me.

Ok Game back from whips last turn.
Please retake turns as you played them last time.
I didn't want to do this but turns will now be 42 hours after 21 you may double turn.

At times Slazer had less then hour to move.

7 out of 10 cannons withdrawing, i am amazed(not that it actually mattered though)...

The first one was at about 47%, all the others greater than fifty and up to 90. Triple promoted seige, my real UU

Top Bottom