FfH2 0.40 Changelog

Guild of the Nine (Wonder) places a Mercenary Depot in all of the owner's cities, and enables all other players (regardless of their own tech level) to build the National Wonder Mercenary Depot. Then, the Guild owner can hire Mercs in any city, and other players can (after building the national wonder) hire Mercs in a single city.

Considerable perk for the guild owner, leaves the function available for all, and quite easily coded.

Is this actually going to happen or did Xienwolf punk me or something? I don't see it in the change log.

Nope, trophies are retained.

Er, how? Because I just trashed my old .34 folder to make room for the new. (I'm a bit low on free space.) Was that a mistake, or are the trophies stored elsewhere?

EDIT: And on another note...
tick tock tick tock tick tock goes the clock
waiting waiting waiting so long.
tick tock tick tock tick tock goes the clock
waiting waiting waiting so long.
sanity, o sanity, where art thou o sanity?
losing my mind, losing my mind, losing my mind...
tick, tick, tock.

[pissed]
Speaking in rhyme is a sign of insanity, but speaking in creepy freeform poetry means you're beyond help.

here, actually:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Games\Fall from Heaven 2\Trophy
edit: beat to the draw.

*Breathes a sigh of relief.*
happy day happy day
all my trophies are mine!
happy day happy day
now i feel so fine!
trophies trophies
everywhere​
trophies everywhere
trophies trophies rain from high
trophies from the sky!
trophies trophies
everywhere!
all my trophies are mine!

:crazyeye:

New versions drive people mad!!!

Seriously. Is it even really a contest anymore? Ninjas are obviously betWHYHASNTITBEENRELEASEDYET?

I'm going to spend my Christmas murdering, using unspeakable dark magic, resurrecting evil gods, and bringing the world to hell. This is great.

As the wife has told me a many times, "short trip for you dear"

Beyond the madness and tomfoolery I must make my leave and dream of gaming to come. That dang job issue gets me every time... Oh how I miss college when 15 hours was a full time course load and weeks in between quarters.

mad mad?
i am not mad!
yes you are!​
no im not!
but you are.​
no im not!
but you are!
mad as a hatter,
crazy as a loon
nutty as a fruitcake
totally totally ****oo!​
no, no, it cant be so!
youre the mad one!
mad as they come!
crazy as can be!
mad mad mad!

:hammer2:

Why do there seem to be so many FfH players with wives, kids, etc.

It's mindblowing

because this game is so amazing that everyone loves it. Even the ones with wives and kids?

Top Bottom