TerraForm -- a map editor for CIV dos

TeraForm multiple registrations

In answer to shelleyfrank, kirkham7, darkpanda

Yes as many as you want.

One per machine, each virtual machine may need it’s own also.

Well, I'm trying to create a detailed map of Greece, but I have a problem that seems to be a common one. I searched a lot but found nothing that could help. You know, Greece has a varied coastline, with many islands and narrow see passings. Trying to terraform Evoia island, which is very close to mainland I have the problem that see does not merge diagonally. Is there any way that I could have such a merging? I guess that canals are still out of the question in Civ.I.

One more thing to ask. Is there any way to change time scale? I'm about to create a 1944-1947 scenario, but it would be impossible with 2 turns a year.

Sure they are Darkpanda. The only problem is about the accuracy of the map. I try to create a big number of islands (in the Aegean sea) but they stick to each other, or to the mainland. It seems that I'll have to move them a bit.
Thanks anyway.

Well, I'm trying to create a detailed map of Greece, but I have a problem that seems to be a common one. I searched a lot but found nothing that could help. You know, Greece has a varied coastline, with many islands and narrow see passings. Trying to terraform Evoia island, which is very close to mainland I have the problem that see does not merge diagonally. Is there any way that I could have such a merging? I guess that canals are still out of the question in Civ.I.

One more thing to ask. Is there any way to change time scale? I'm about to create a 1944-1947 scenario, but it would be impossible with 2 turns a year.

The 1944 scenario had better have Russian spearmen ready to destroy German tanks and battleships. Or Greek settlers to DEMOLISH German tanks.

I have a Registration key.
I can not a Registration.
but i can not a save file.
everyone help me now.

I have a Registration key.
I can not a Registration.
but i can not a save file.
everyone help me now.

I can’t imagine what is going on? Send me the map & sve file.
A stop statement is an indication to me the MAP and / or the SVE file isn’t is the proper format. Bad programming practice but I some times put in a stop statement in a situation (or a value that is not valid) that can never happen.

i can save file map now.
thank you dack
Great job Dack!

Great job Dack!

Dack: Fantastic program, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Can you provide a little bit of instruction on using the "Edit Country and City Names" feature? When I open the window, I am just finding a sequence of numbers in every cell and no button to save changes. Thanks.

... "Edit Country and City Names" feature? ...

Edit Country and City Names
It is an undeveloped feature that was left in the released version. The only function it performs (click Country under menu item Edit) is to display the plural and singular names of the current eight countries and a hex dump of the ASCII characters.

Edit Country and City Names
It is an undeveloped feature that was left in the released version. The only function it performs (click Country under menu item Edit) is to display the plural and singular names of the current eight countries and a hex dump of the ASCII characters.

Thanks for the explanation.

Is there a way to edit the country and city names, by using another program or hex editing? I am new to this stuff, would appreciate any information anyone here can provide.

Wow, it's now 2016 and we've been to the moon already and now set for Mars. I wonder if anyone still reads this thread. Just discovering Dack's awesome map editor and ready to build the map of my dreams in Civilization the original! Oh yeah, baby!

If I qualify, people still read this thread :) Though the tedious activation and registration bits have stopped me from testing it. Maybe I should have a go.

I remember this question was already answered somewhere in our forum here
(or maybe even in this thread) :

Is it possible to remove all of the huts from this map (attached here)
with TERRAFORM?

Please, if someone can do this...?

I need this modification (and only that modification additional please, nothing else)
for the next version of the

SPACE RACE CONQUEST
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=526175

Poor man's solution. Create a lake at every hut location. No fan of my space strategy? :D

Top Bottom