Expansion Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really old thread. Please don't bump it.

when are the decisions coming in? im curious... by the way... does anyone know what the Civ. disk 2 is for?

I've always wanted to see the Phonecians and the Polynesians, the Etruscans, the Magyars, the Sassanians, The Zimbabwe, and as they excavate, the Atacamainians of Peru for other civs.

what happened to the Carthaginians in IV?

playing Gandhi as an aggressor makes me wince. let's have Shah Jehan instead!

i also wish there was a switch in later versions like in II where you could specify the level of Barbarian activity.

this is my first post...hello community : )

Please let this thread die an honourable death. It's 3 years old and is discussing civs that were to be included in the very first expansion I believe. Firaxis is done with this game, no more expansions so no more new civs. And jay, Carthage is in the game. I believe as of BtS.

They did? OK put them in the game then. :D

I can't believe I forgot to say this (it's my homeland) but I'd like to see a Scottish civ as well. I notice the civ in the game is called 'English' and not 'British' which certainly means the possibility isn't ruled out. They could have a UU which can consume the English with fireballs from it's eyes and bolts of lightning from it's arse.

LMAO, I almost fell off my chair!

I've always wanted to see the Phonecians and the Polynesians, the Etruscans, the Magyars, the Sassanians, The Zimbabwe, and as they excavate, the Atacamainians of Peru for other civs.

what happened to the Carthaginians in IV?

playing Gandhi as an aggressor makes me wince. let's have Shah Jehan instead!

i also wish there was a switch in later versions like in II where you could specify the level of Barbarian activity.

this is my first post...hello community : )

Carthage are Phoenicians. It's all messed up, Carthage was a colony of the Phoenicians.
The "Carthage" civ should be called Phoenicia.

Just like "Viking" civ should be called Scandinavian.

It's all messed up, Carthage was a colony of the Phoenicians.

Just like the US was a colony of Britain at one point?

The Carthaginian Empire is different than referring to the Phoenician Empire and refers to after Tyre fell to the Babylonians. It's justified to classify Carthage and Phoenicia separately.

Three years old people. Let it go.

People here need their welcoming!

Welcome to the Forums, Rockarockalrot, ashpond and jayhawkden. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom