Fosse's Pitboss

If you need a sub for this game....let me know. I would be intrested in playing. Thx

It looks like you now have a civ that went AI......England. Is that civ open?. If you would like me to join, pm me the game address and password...and the leader password for civstats. Thx

Comcast suffered an outage in my building so I was off the internet until this morning. Server is up and running.

Unable to connect to host with 4 hrs. to go so I will probably miss my turn. I will try again later though.

The uploader did time out for some reason... game's still working. Conquistador, I don't know what the problem is... You're pointing the game to 24.12.251.18:2057?

That was the problem...this is the ip you pm`ed me 24.13.11.183:2057. Ok, I`m in........taken control of England.

I need the leader password for civstats. Thx

PM me your email address as I asked. I'll use that as your leader password.

I'm leaving town until the 26th. The server has been stable lately when I'm away, so let's hope the luck holds.

Game is up. It went down for a few hours today while I did some heavy duty computer work, but it was up and functioning fine for all those days I was gone. :)

Top Bottom