US PTW 1.27 Patch Available

I just downloaded the US version 1.27F Patch and have run into a dilemma: How do I turn off the AI Patrolling? It mentions that it in the INI file...WHICH INI FILE!!! I have millions. I have checked a few...and there is no NOAIPATROL option. This would be very helpful if I could find it.

There is one Game .INI file...and its NOT there. I've checked virtually everywhere to no avail!

Then I don't know... that's where I would have though it would be.

I'm at school and I don't have a computer here with Civ3 on it, so I won't test the new patch till I go back home.

There's an explanation on how to deal with the problem in the Civ3 - General Forum...

the answer is that you have to go into the PTW.ini file.

If you don't see NOAIPatrol there, then you have to type it in at the end of the line manually and save the .ini file.

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II

the answer is that you have to go into the PTW.ini file.

If you don't see NOAIPatrol there, then you have to type it in at the end of the line manually and save the .ini file.

... Which is more than a little weird as the PTW.ini file seems to be a saved game file, and there's only one of them :confused:

What about all of the other .INI corrections proposed in previous PTW versions?

That's strange, they post a patch and then tell you to "change the .INI". Most people who play civ3 don't add unit graphics or anything like that. They've never heard of a .INI in their life!!!

Top Bottom