More Fantasy Units

A little reskin from TheChanger's faeries (here)

This faeries can complement his wonderful reskins. I just don't like too many units share same model (the Golshan), so I made these.

recon line :
--------------------------- fetch
scout -- hunter -- ranger -- beastmaster
----------------- moon -- sun

melee line :
---------- pixie --- furie
warrior -- --------------- --- druid
---------- sprite --- dryad

Download here.

As A_Hamster said. You can adjust the size in the XML included in the file. Personally, I have a rather poor sight so smaller units = I can not see them properly :D

For units that would be your C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2\Assets\Art

(change the bold part for whatever mod you play)

Cannot you make some patch with all your remade units collection ? I do like them all too much but for example religious pack or faeries comes without guide and i am too lame to find out how :-/

@Alexej :
if you play FfH or Wildmana (FfH's modmod), then most of my reskins already included there. if it's another mod you play, then you have to change the CIV4ArtDefUnits.xml to load my units.

I play Master of Mana with your GREAT and FUNNY xtended MoM and love it :) but there are not your paramanders, nor your priests of killmorph, nor faeries :`( i want theeeeem!!! hehe

Spoiler :
<UnitArtInfo>
<Type>ART_DEF_UNIT_PARAMANDER</Type>
<Button>, ,Art/Interface/Buttons/Units/Units_Atlas3.dds,4,13</Button>
<fScale>0.44</fScale>
<fInterfaceScale>1</fInterfaceScale>
<bActAsLand>0</bActAsLand>
<bActAsAir>0</bActAsAir>
<NIF>Art/Units/scenario/greek_hyapist/greek_hypaspist.nif</NIF>
<KFM>Art/Units/scenario/greek_hyapist/Greek_Hypaspist blood.kfm</KFM>
<SHADERNIF>Art/Units/scenario/greek_hyapist/greek_hypaspist_fx.nif</SHADERNIF>
<ShadowDef>
<ShadowNIF>Art/Units/01_UnitShadows/UnitShadow.nif</ShadowNIF>
<ShadowAttachNode>BIP Pelvis</ShadowAttachNode>
<fShadowScale>1</fShadowScale>
</ShadowDef>
<fBattleDistance>0.35</fBattleDistance>
<fRangedDeathTime>0.31</fRangedDeathTime>
<bActAsRanged>0</bActAsRanged>
<TrainSound>AS2D_UNIT_BUILD_UNIT</TrainSound>
<AudioRunSounds>
<AudioRunTypeLoop/>
<AudioRunTypeEnd/>
</AudioRunSounds>
</UnitArtInfo>
<UnitArtInfo>

In CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml i found this and thats not the files you provided in religious_units_v2.rar :( sadly i am dumb enough to not know where should i put which dds :mad: help please :blush: Ugly greek Hypaspist annoys me most :D

In core ffh its also Hypaspist :(

@Alexej :
Thank you for playing Xtended MoM! Please give feedbacks and/or ideas to polish it more. :goodjob:
If you want to play with my reskin of Paramander, follow these steps, please :

Download the file in the download forum (or use my link in the first post).

Extract and move them into appropriate folder(s) in Assets\Art\

Download, extract and move this Xtended Graphic module into Assets\Modules\NormalModules

This module contains all Art Def for my reskins. You have to delete Art Def for reskins that you don't download! If not, there will be an error, and you can't enter Civ4.
(for example : all you want is the Paramander and Faeries, then delete everything else except the artdefs of the Paramander and Faeries!)

Hope this help :)

PS : AFAIK, MoM already include my version of Priests of Kilmorph, but you'll have to play Dwarven (Khazad or Luchuirp) to see them :)

Attachments

• Xtended Graphic.rar
    25.3 KB · Views: 112
Thank you thousand times :goodjob: THANK YOU :) /bow

edit : i am still missing buttons (got some from your profile here), and some units like Mardero adreses to heroes folder (tried to put Mardero folder from download to new created Heroes folder, game frozen when i tried to put him in using WB) many units are red blobs now like disciples of religions for example or eidolons :( but i have that amazing Paramander and some faeries now thanks to you :) What about uploading your whole \Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Master of Mana\Assets\Art\ folder too PLEASE mine is 60mb or so, on filefront or rapid or somewhere :) Files you provided will then work exactly as they should without my edit :)

Thanks, The_J. Here is another one : the Berserker!

I reskinned this from Grigori Axeman model in FfH. I don't know who created the original model, maybe seZereth. Credits to whoever he/she was. :) The white part will shows as team color in game.

Download it here!

Gallery from old units

Faerie Recon and Melee Units

This is one of Faeries in my add-on pack. I called her Bloody Fetch :D I took the wings from SaibotLieh's Angelic Swordswoman.

Download here

===

Archdemon

Download here

===

Lamia arcane line

pic for archmage

Download here.

===

Skaven Adept, Mage and Archmage

Archmage

Download here.

===

Vampire Lord

Vampire

Download here.

===

Elven Enchantress (Ljosalfar Adept)

Download here.

===

Wandering Mage (Grigori Adept)

Download here.

===

Blood Witches, female spell-casters for vampiric Calabim. V3 include more female attractiveness (especially for the Archmage) Download here.

Archmage :

===

Warrior/Mage download here.

Many argued that the previous Warrior/Mage is a little un-mage-y, so I add more effects here. Spot seven differences if you can

Archmage

Warrior/Priest here.

Archmage

===

Desert Sorceress pack 2, download here

Three Arcanists, download here.

New Ice Maiden (requested by Avahz). Download here

===

Religious Units Pack download here

Paramander, a dwarven holy warrior of Kilmorph. Clad in golden armor, the warrior of virtue will defend Kilmorph homeland.

Also in this pack :
Priest and High Priest of Kilmorph (dwarven version)
Priest and High Priest of Leaves (elven version)
Priest and High Priest of Empyrean (human version)

===

Ice Mage (three female ice magi for the Illians in Fall from Heaven) here

===

Dark Elf Sorceress (or Matron Mothers, if you like :D)
Download here

===

Beautiful Enchantress (FfH Lanun Adept, Mage, Archmage) here

===

The Immortal Queen (FfH Sheaim Os-Gabella) here

===

Desert Sorceress (FfH Malakim female Mage and Archmage) here

===

Shadow Mage (FfH Sidar Mage and Archmage) here

===

Mounted Mage (FfH Hippus Adept, Mage and Archmage) here

===

Demonic Mage (FfH Infernal Imp, Mage and Archmage) here

===

Female White Archmage (FfH Elohim Archmage) here.

Thanks, The_J. Here is another one : the Berserker!

I reskinned this from Grigori Axeman model in FfH. I don't know who created the original model, maybe seZereth. Credits to whoever he/she was. :) The white part will shows as team color in game.

Download it here!

Looks...evil :evil:.

And you should maybe rather take the starting posts for updating, and not just some posts somewhere in the thread ;).

Top Bottom