What do you like to call your religion?

Alcoholism.

Well, either that or a number of venereal diseases which I don't think I can post here.

I get my giggles where I can.

Waaaaagh!!!!!

Do you also pick a Civ that has a red color theme, so that your units may 'go faster' ?

I usually go for the Christianity or Judaism religions because of my starting Civ choice and would accommodate the historic favorite of any other Civ I may use in game. Perhaps I'll rename one to something witty one day.

I theme my religion names around what Civ I'm playing. In my last game with Ethiopia, I named it Afro-Judaism.

My buddy likes using political names like Reaganomics and Obamacare

Satanism :satan:

Do you also pick a Civ that has a red color theme, so that your units may 'go faster' ?

Whoa... that explains why Persian units move faster during Golden Ages.

My mind, she is blown.

Also, Waaaaagh!!! is a great name for a religion, I gotta admit.

I came up with 'Masochism' and 'Peoples Temple'.

Apparently someone made a mod that has icons for e.g. Satanism, Foamy's Card Cult, Scientology and Haruhiism

I use Zoroastrianism, but add an extra R so that it properly reflects my civilization's worship of Zorro as opposed to whatever the hell Zoroastrianism is.

I sometimes call it mundo coz my religion goes where it pleases , but I guess few people here will get the reference.

Islam!

Didn't realise it until this thread, but the red ones do go faster: the danes (berserkers), persians (golden age), english (naval units), austrians (hussars), aztecs (jaguars in woods/jungles).

Homosexuality. Gets even more ironic when fertility rites is my pantheon.

In my previous game playing as the Mayans, I thought about using a name that reflected the silly doomsday prophecies made about 2012, and my girlfriend suggested Sensationalism. I went with that :)

I like to ask her for ideas when I'm feeling uninspired, she's usually got a few.

Top Bottom