LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Speaking of Kerania, when is their leader going to kick the bucket? He's been alive for quite some time now, almost one hundred years in power as Kerania's ruler. Must have the elixer of life or something.

To assimilate, or not to assimilate, that is the question...

Kentharu, please, tolerate me. I'm having a very busy time ATM. The update will come.

Things should hopefully stabilize once I'm back at school. This correspondence work is awful.

And if I can't get the update done in my time between working on schoolwork, I'll ignore my RL responsibilities on the weekend and finish it once and for all!

Now you are spamming ken, be silent till the update comes.

Update is crawling slowly towards us. Don't expect it, when it comes it will be a pleasant surprise.

Why you little!? *chokes ken*

For once I agree with Cleric. No bumping unless it's been at least 3 days without a post.

*Claws at face in frustration*

I can't update or work where I currently am, unfortunately. I'm sorry for my broken update promise. I'll try to take a day off to update when I get home.

Make one huge, gigantic, all-national effort; sacrifice two (proverbial) eco. levels, and spend them all on the update, that's what I'll do.

Oh, thank goodness. I thought that this thread was being closed for too long without an update. :eek:

I'm doing some update work and PMing it to myself, but I only have a little time each day.

Just to keep you aware of how the update's going.

They're not slaves, sheesh! I'm tired of your stereotypes, they are free and equal individuals in a fair society!

Top Bottom