Pre-ancient era?

Kyriakos

Creator
Although i have some work with the fourth era, which will probably be 20th century, pre ww2, i thought i could create something before the classical ancient era. Cities such as Minoan, Mycenian, Atlantian etc.

What do you think? Any need for that?

Sumerian cities, or Babylonian cities will be nice (as your Egyptian and Persian cities are nice, but they are iron age civs):)

(something sounds silly, I am thinking of the first city on the globe (somewhere in Turkey), and marketplaces in Syria :p)

lemurian cities??

did u mean these peoples

Spoiler :

Eh, no, I was referring to the hypothetical lost continent of Lemuria, stated to once be in the Indian Ocean. It was named after the Lemurs and was supposed to explain why you can find them in Madagascar and in India (fossils): both India and Madagascar were supposed to be part of the same lost continent. The theory was of course later dismissed. I was more specifically referring to Robert E. Howard's Lemuria.

Eh, no, I was referring to the hypothetical lost continent of Lemuria, stated to once be in the Indian Ocean. It was named after the Lemurs and was supposed to explain why you can find them in Madagascar and in India (fossils): both India and Madagascar were supposed to be part of the same lost continent. The theory was of course later dismissed. I was more specifically referring to Robert E. Howard's Lemuria.

Its from Hyborian Age , to be more exact , its coming from Conan The Barbarian series , and yes Robert E. Howard is the creator of those things , he created an artificial Mythology to set series of Conan and others :)
If someone still confused :confused: well check the map somewhere with Etymology

Also , Cimmerians will be Good ...I WANT CONAN, so Crom can give him favors :)

I played with goody huts yesterday - I tried to apply them for different & appropriate terrain types. I found there's a (still not known completely to me yet) pattern which cannot be changed (seems to me).
How it deals with the pre-ancient era? Kyr, I do believe you will make something top notch as usual, and if it'll be generic - it can be used at least as a goody hut. :) If there'll be 2 variations - goody hut + barbarian camp. This is the straight answer to the
Any need?
question. ;)

Barbarian camp, additionally saying, may be made as a pcx & as a unit. ;)

Do you have an image of them? The preview is not working, and neither is the dl.

Anyway, what i made looks pretty boring but don't know what else to have in the stone age. A fire would not be that visible in this scale anyway.

hm. what about if u at some tents some fire places or anything else outside the rock that it looks more like a place people use to live there? maybe some paths or anything that makes it looking more vital

Top Bottom