How much does it cost to buy Spaceship Parts with Ideology?

Gucumatz

JS, secretly Rod Serling
I haven't picked these 2 options yet from Order/Freedom, so I am curious - how much do these spaceship parts cost to buy? I haven't seen anything about it in the Civilopedia and I am guessing some of you already know though... so :goodjob:

Haha, true that

While using the Big Ben wonder, I paid ~1090 a piece for the space ship parts. Considering I had 400 gpt I think this tenet is too powerful. More testing is needed of course but commerce to Freedom is powerful. Also to the one comment about Diplo victory comes to fast, I agree. I went out of way to get a science victory, needed to get the "Poland can into Space" achievement.

While using the Big Ben wonder, I paid ~1090 a piece for the space ship parts. Considering I had 400 gpt I think this tenet is too powerful.

Here's the deal: that tenet would be too powerful if Freedom didn't already have Arsenal of Democracy and Treaty Organization making you win the diplomatic victory before you get the spaceship techs. With 400gpt, you wouldn't even need those unless the AI suddenly got a clue and began resisting your attempts to make friends with City States.

The level 3 tenets are each meant to particularly accelerate one victory type. They're supposed to be damn strong.

No one knows, because now the game ends in a Diplomatic Victory long before a Space Victory is possible. :D

I assume this is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, and while I see where you're coming from, my first BNW Deity win was with a Poland science victory 10 turns before the first world leader vote was to be held.

The level 3 tenets are each meant to particularly accelerate one victory type. They're supposed to be damn strong.

Arsenal of Democracy is a level 2 tenet and is damn strong even without Treaty Organization, because one can just churn out cheap military units and gift them to City States all over the world for massive influence gains. It's even better than Treaty Organization in a sense, as the other civs have less options to counter it. These two don't just "accelerate" diplo victory, they hand it to you.

I was paying about 1800 for each space ship part, just to answer the original question

It's very cheap, always below 2500 on marathon speed (3x standard)

I don't like how the game ends in the information era though. There should be a long fictional future era after that

Top Bottom