FFH2 middle Earth Map(need help first =/ )

EmperorValacar

Chieftain
I'm a complete noob here i have the worldbuilder file for the map in a compressed folder on my desktop how can i move it's file so that it's downloadable from a thread on the forums.

I made the map completely, tried to balance it as best i could, now i underestimated the size of a large map so about a third of the map is unused so i blocked it off with mountains =/ Only other thing that might be wrong is the anduin river between lorien and gondor, could never quite get the placement of the river to look accurate to me. Since there was no halfing faction in FFH i just put the Kingdom of Arnor back in place under Decius.

Sabathiel-Gondor/Decius-Arnor/Esgaroth
Clan of Embers-Mordor/Angmar/Dol Guldur
Sheaim-Harad
Doviello-Easterlings
Khazad-Erebor and the Iron Hills
Hippius-Rohan
Arendel Phaedra-Lorien/Lindon/Mirkwood/Rivendell
Calabim-Isengard(just threw them there couldnt think of a civ for isengard)
Lanun-Corsairs of Umbar(i gave them another city just called it castamir after the breakaway prince who started the corsairs)

I didn't distribute religions, did build up the cities some(minas tirith and barad-dur being the most built up ones), gave mordor and angmar hell terrain, and threw in the landmarks to name the regions. I spent 5-6 on it hours so i hope i can get it to be downloadable =/ . If i do get this working out fling your criticism at me so i can fix it.

Click the "manage attachments" button. Click the choose button, navigate to your file, select it, click open. Click the upload button. Wait for it to finish uploading. Close the window and continue writing your post. The file will be attached at the end of it.

Top Bottom