Can ypu "capturel the World Congress?

Aaron90495

King
Pretty sure the answer is "no," but if I capture the city where the World Congress convenes, will I become the host?

No. The "Xth congress of Rio de Janeiro is simply a name based on who's hosting, it isn't a physical entity in the game (i.e a building, unit etc.) So no, you can't.

No. The "Xth congress of Rio de Janeiro is simply a name based on who's hosting, it isn't a physical entity in the game (i.e a building, unit etc.) So no, you can't.

Aw, that's too bad. However, that leads me to another question: what happens to the WC if the civ hosting it is wiped out? I assume there's a vote to choose the new host?

Aw, that's too bad. However, that leads me to another question: what happens to the WC if the civ hosting it is wiped out? I assume there's a vote to choose the new host?

I'm not sure.. but probably. The proposals would still remain active as these civs aren't "removed" just... dead... so I would assume the "Choose Host" rules would be applied in that case.... and now.. you got me curios.

I'm not sure.. but probably. The proposals would still remain active as these civs aren't "removed" just... dead... so I would assume the "Choose Host" rules would be applied in that case.... and now.. you got me curios.

Indeed, I'm curious too. If nobody has found this out soon, I might have to try a little experiment.

Top Bottom