Work in progess and Previews

What clothing figures did you use for Daewang Sejong? I recognize the cap from PoserClub.jp, but I'm not sure if I've seen those robes before. If my unit work turns out well, I might branch into leaderhead making as well (since I need a Queen Seondeok leaderhead).

What clothing figures did you use for Daewang Sejong? I recognize the cap from PoserClub.jp, but I'm not sure if I've seen those robes before. If my unit work turns out well, I might branch into leaderhead making as well (since I need a Queen Seondeok leaderhead).
Medieval was a T-shirt with a Chinese silk texture, and a Chinese dress.
Ancient was a Kimono that I changed the texture.

Welcome back, Shiro! :D
...and back with a bang you are! Great work there, I especially like Napoleon. It looks just like him and I absolutely love the woad/face paint you gave him for ancient. The "tricolore" on his forehead is a hoot! :lol:

Fatastic work on Bonaparte, Shiro, and great to have you back! One little suggestion - please no paint in his face in Ancient times! What about a little wilder beard and hair, like Vercingetorix?

I totaly agree with Ares.. and about facial painting.. even if you don't want to lose all of it, you definately should loose france tricolore

I am about to release these two

Attachments

• NP.jpg
    NP.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 511
  • JU.jpg
    JU.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 159
Awesome work. Now I know for sure why I've missed you around here...
:thumbsup:

Yes, this will be the final blow to Jeanne and this clown not really looking like Caesar that came with C3C.

Top Bottom