The Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Question Thread II!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are Ecofarm, JH, Rambuchan, Noncon etc etc not posting regularly anymore? Is this the death of OT?

Actually now that I think of it, same goes for fifty, perfection, Igloodude, etc etc etc... is there some seasonal reason for this?

10000's of posts = been here quite a while, and made regular contributions. It doesn't mean that they spend every waking minute on this forum...

10000's of posts = been here quite a while, and made regular contributions. It doesn't mean that they spend every waking minute on this forum...

I'd say you're known as the funny one in your circle of friends, yeah?

I'd say you're known as the funny one in your circle of friends, yeah?

Pardon? Look, you're the one complaining about the lack of posters in OT... even though some of the big posters aren't here, there are still a lot of people to discuss things with. Go to another forum, and start a discussion about the lack of posters on CFC maybe? Better yet, come back later, and you might find more people to speak to...

My posts-per-day average has gone down significantly in the last few months, and even I don't know why. I guess there just hasn't been as much of the sort of discussion I like (and a lot of it is in the serial threads, like this one, that end up getting removed from post count.)

Pardon? Look, you're the one complaining about the lack of posters in OT... even though some of the big posters aren't here, there are still a lot of people to discuss things with. Go to another forum, and start a discussion about the lack of posters on CFC maybe? Better yet, come back later, and you might find more people to speak to...

I dont mean to have a go at you, just making the point that threads are growing extremely slowly lately... seems to me its because a lot of the regulars are staying away

My posts-per-day average has gone down significantly in the last few months, and even I don't know why. I guess there just hasn't been as much of the sort of discussion I like (and a lot of it is in the serial threads, like this one, that end up getting removed from post count.)

Strange, isnt it? Particularly with the US election hotting up, the Russia situation etc... not like there hasnt been much in the news to discuss lately

My PC/day has gone up significantly in the past few weeks. Only a month or so ago it was languishing around 6.30. It broke 7.00 last week, but has dropped back over the weekend. Which is odd cos I stayed in doors all weekend.

why are Ecofarm, JH, Rambuchan, Noncon etc etc not posting regularly anymore? Is this the death of OT?

Nonconformist? I was speaking to him on here about a week ago about universities. And I have seen him since then.

Strange, isnt it? Particularly with the US election hotting up, the Russia situation etc... not like there hasnt been much in the news to discuss lately

You must be joking? Why would anyone want to post in the endless "Palin: I have a vagina!" threads, and then the "Russia invades Georgia - I hate Russia and Georgia" abominations.

My PC/day has gone up significantly in the past few weeks. Only a month or so ago it was languishing around 6.30. It broke 7.00 last week, but has dropped back over the weekend. Which is odd cos I stayed in doors all weekend.

Mine has dropped significantly because of school/studying...

How do get the time? Do you fail all your classes or never sleep?

Is "pay out the nose" a reference to stereotypical large Jewish noses and finance savvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom