More Civilisations

Hate to side-track, but I re-downloaded the Polynesian split and Kamehameha is having a TXT_KEY error (Just his name). I think there was a way to fix it a while back, but I can't remember what it was.

The whole thing? Or just Hawaii? (It doesn't matter too much, I don't use CIV traits)

Edit: Nvm, just deleted the whole trait set, works fine now. Thanks.

Looking great Sukritact! So I'm confused. What is the list of civs right now? What I mean is that what exactly is being released or coming soon? I know we have the Greek Spilt, WW1 Serbia waiting and Great Zimbabwe and maybe Laos in the future, but what else is there? It's hard for me to keep track of what's coming. I'm just confused on what's going to be released soon/what's in store :).

I am somehow amazed that despite all the lies seeded the only two times I'm actually mentioned in anything is Israel (unreleased) and Bhutan.

I am somehow amazed that despite all the lies seeded the only two times I'm actually mentioned in anything is Israel (unreleased) and Bhutan.

I'm never quite sure what to make of the fact that I'm not even on that wiki... *secretly keeps working on two new civs* o3o

I can see at least two civs on that list we're not doing and know of about five we are doing that aren't on it

If you'd be willing to discern which two and which five I'm sure I can fix it :p

Nice maps, is the KoG planned to be part of the Greek split or a separate release?

I'm assuming of the civs on the wiki that you aren't doing, that Yakutia is at least one of them - with Mitanni being the other?

When was Baldwin announced? I'm presuming that he has something to do with the Holy Orders discussed a while ago - part of his UA perhaps?

I added them to the page of lies, as well.

At least you can't criticise my work ethic. Too much. Probably.

Top Bottom