JFD's The World According to Modders

The latter is what I tend to go for. =]

Yeah, the pictures have been dead since last year when Jifford tidied up his imgur folder. Unfortunately, he's not putting in any more, since he's rebuilding the mod from the ground up. =]

I would think up something for a "Typhlomence" civilization but I feel I am currently unworthy to be represented as a full one right now. :bowdown:

Mods and Kings? Brave New SQL? Beyond the Code?

=]

Demigods and Modjesties? Brave new Mod?
We will have the greater principality of greater Europe led by the greater prince Viregel right?

Well, you know, I could always make... DLCs... after the initial update :lol:

I'd add more than I have atm, but I want to finish it at some point in the near future :p
:lol:

Yeah, I guess you couldn't add much more since April Fools' is just around the corner.
Mods and Kings? Brave New SQL? Beyond the Code?

=]
Modlords? :p

Modilization....
(So we gonna have viregel or not?)

No, Natan, no, you'll be your own city-state, with your own city-state type, and you will award only madness.

The civs are as follows:

Empire of JFD's Civilizations, Autonomous Duchy of Little Poland, More Civs Republic, Commonwealth of Colonialist Legacies, Theocratic State of LastSword, Kingdom of the Forgotten, Republic of Civ That Could've Been (new to the update), Empire of Patria Grande, Kingdom of Tomatekh, Kingdom of Sukritact, Grand Principality of Greater Europe, Celestial Empire of Whoward, The Sixteen Nations (new to the update), Khaganate of Tarscicio (new to the update), High-Kingdom of Additional Civilizations (new to the update), Empire of Firaxis, and the Protectorate of Anime and Gaming (new to the update).

I'll consider adding others if I can finish everything long enough before April 1st.

No, Natan, no, you'll be your own city-state, with your own city-state type, and you will award only madness.

The civs are as follows:

Empire of JFD's Civilizations, Autonomous Duchy of Little Poland, More Civs Republic, Commonwealth of Colonialist Legacies, Theocratic State of LastSword, Kingdom of the Forgotten, Republic of Civ That Could've Been (new to the update), Empire of Patria Grande, Kingdom of Tomatekh, Kingdom of Sukritact, Grand Principality of Greater Europe, Celestial Empire of Whoward, The Sixteen Nations (new to the update), Khaganate of Tarscicio (new to the update), High-Kingdom of Additional Civilizations (new to the update), Empire of Firaxis, and the Protectorate of Anime and Gaming (new to the update).

I'll consider adding others if I can finish everything long enough before April 1st.

Out of interest, what was your decisions behind choosing which modders to be the civs? Amount of mods released, skill of mods released, or how long they've been modding?

There isn't one, unifying rule that I oblige; though I do favour those with longer lists of mods (because city-lists are derived from those lists). Generally, though, there are a range of reasons. Some authors have unignorable lists of civs (LastSword and DJSHenninger), or are unignorable members of the civ-making community (CL, Tomatekh, Leugi, More Civs, Janboruta). Some are Deities of our community (Whoward), and some requested to be included long, long ago (AgressiveWimp, VV). Rawsasquatch's inclusion was impromptu, but I can't deny anyone that presents me custom art already done to be included (and because he outlined his chosen uniques as well, I didn't have to do much creative work on my part), and Viregel contributed to the intial release (at which point he only had Sealand :p). So it's not just a matter of civs, or skill, or veterancy - the most important thing really is whether I think you'll get a kick out of being included :D

I can only imagine a "Natan Sighted!" Event in which all the options lead to -500 Golden Age points.

That said, I'm very excited for this, this scenario looks like so much fun.

If anyone can recall/find some memorable quotes, I'll add them to the GW list :p Memorial images to the GA list :D

Though it might be easier to replace the Great Writer with Natan :p

"Hitler was better, which I'd heartily agree with and expect." - JFD, 2015
Well, we already know what your quote will be, JFD. :p

If anyone can recall/find some memorable quotes, I'll add them to the GW list :p Memorial images to the GA list :D

Though it might be easier to replace the Great Writer with Natan :p

"Everyone seems to be stupid but me." - ryanjames

"=]" - Scapegrace

"NANTS INGONYAMA BAGHITI BABA!" - TPangolin

Look, little emote. You are famous now. =]

The civs are as follows:

Does Whoward have any modded civs? I just thought he modded . . . other stuff.

Top Bottom