Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

And does this replace any Civs?
And do they work on normal version ? Do I really have to have BNW or G&K

And are BNW and G&K DLC or a full game?

Moderator Action: Please do not discuss pirated version on CivFanatics. Reference to piracy and answer removed.
Here is the forum policy:

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
Zero tolerance on piracy
Posting links to warez sites and program cracks (including no-CD crack) are not allowed on the forum. Anyone found guilty of participating in piracy activity on the forum will be punished. Please note that "abandonware" has no legal status, and for the purposes of this rule, we consider linking to abandonware as piracy.

Moderator Action: snip! And does this replace any Civs?
And do they work on normal version ? Do I really have to have BNW or G&K

And are BNW and G&K DLC or a full game?

Moderator Action: snip! Yes you do need BNW. The other versions are out of date but can be found on the workshop regardless. No this does not replace any civs. BNw and GK are DLC or expansions.

Moderator Action: As per above, we operate a zero tolerance on piracy at Civfanatics. I realise you were responding to someone else, but please do not quote any reference to piracy or refer to it.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Moderator Action: snip! Yes you do need BNW. The other versions are out of date but can be found on the workshop regardless. No this does not replace any civs. BNw and GK are DLC or expansions.

Moderator Action: As per above, we operate a zero tolerance on piracy at Civfanatics. I realise you were responding to someone else, but please do not quote any reference to piracy or refer to it.

Alrighty,thanks ;) Also one more question....If I for example install Croatia,Yugoslavia and Macedonia....and I choose to be Croatia,How will I know Yugoslavia and Macedonia will be in the game's map being my enemies and will they be there?

@COF The government already built a lot of statues in Skopje, but maybe they have plans for more. For now there's nothing official about building more statues :/

I think that Skopje 2014 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skopje_2014 ) is almost finished :)

Moderator Action: Posts merged. Please use the edit function on your last post if you wish to make an additional comment in cases where only a short amount of time has elapsed and no-one has posted in the meantime.

Oh, I remember hearing about it on the news a while ago, I thought that it was pretty interesting.
Makes me wish my country would do something to improve culture (we need some social policies after all :lol:).

Anyways, currently playing a game as Skanderbeg, very impressed so far. The UB is definitely helpful, and I assume that it will be even better once I build Neuschwanstein.
The +20% Unhappiness definitely gave me some trouble early on, but nothing that a couple of luxuries can't fix. Definitely a fantastic Civ!

So, have you decided on the uniques for Macedonia? Will it be Defense oriented as planned or?
You could perhaps give them a production bonus towards monuments (maybe culture buildings in general?) or have them provide defense in cities?
Just some random ideas.

Oh, I remember hearing about it on the news a while ago, I thought that it was pretty interesting.
Makes me wish my country would do something to improve culture (we need some social policies after all :lol:).

Anyways, currently playing a game as Skanderbeg, very impressed so far. The UB is definitely helpful, and I assume that it will be even better once I build Neuschwanstein.
The +20% Unhappiness definitely gave me some trouble early on, but nothing that a couple of luxuries can't fix. Definitely a fantastic Civ!

So, have you decided on the uniques for Macedonia? Will it be Defense oriented as planned or?
You could perhaps give them a production bonus towards monuments (maybe culture buildings in general?) or have them provide defense in cities?
Just some random ideas.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful. I need to know whether my civs are actually playable. I usually don't have the time to play a full game.

Well, one unique is the Komitadji (apparently this is the singular form and Komitadjis the plural one). The building/improvement.. I still don't know. I want to make it a defensive civilization + another focus. A cultural focus is probably the best. The first step is to choose the other unique and make the art. Once that's done, I will think about the trait and stuff. I just don't want to give them extra defensive, because that's rather dull and circumstantial (only useful if you're under attack). I will probably end up with a trait that gives defensive buildings something extra, something that gives you the incentive to build those fortifications even though you don't need them and perhaps the ability to build additional defensive buildings under certain circumstances.

@COF The government already built a lot of statues in Skopje, but maybe they have plans for more. For now there's nothing official about building more statues :/

Perhaps, on the long run, it will prove to be profitable due to tourism. Or totally not lol.

Alrighty,thanks ;) Also one more question....If I for example install Croatia,Yugoslavia and Macedonia....and I choose to be Croatia,How will I know Yugoslavia and Macedonia will be in the game's map being my enemies and will they be there?

By meeting them in-game :D Or go to 'advanced options' and choose Yugoslavia and Macedonia as your enemies.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful. I need to know whether my civs are actually playable. I usually don't have the time to play a full game.

Well, one unique is the Komitadji (apparently this is the singular form and Komitadjis the plural one). The building/improvement.. I still don't know. I want to make it a defensive civilization + another focus. A cultural focus is probably the best. The first step is to choose the other unique and make the art. Once that's done, I will think about the trait and stuff. I just don't want to give them extra defensive, because that's rather dull and circumstantial (only useful if you're under attack). I will probably end up with a trait that gives defensive buildings something extra, something that gives you the incentive to build those fortifications even though you don't need them and perhaps the ability to build additional defensive buildings under certain circumstances.

Perhaps, on the long run, it will prove to be profitable due to tourism. Or totally not lol.

By meeting them in-game :D Or go to 'advanced options' and choose Yugoslavia and Macedonia as your enemies.

Thank you kind man :D
Anyway,What does UA,UB and UU mean?(noob :S) Haha :D

And I see that BNW has religion added to it,idk about G&K but anyway how do they affect the gameplay?And what innovations does G&K have except new civs

Thank you kind man :D
Anyway,What does UA,UB and UU mean?(noob :S) Haha :D

And I see that BNW has religion added to it,idk about G&K but anyway how do they affect the gameplay?And what innovations does G&K have except new civs

You should search the internet if you want to know anything about the expansions. UU = Unique Ability (trait), UB = Unique Building and UU = Unique Unit.

What do you think about this : Tvrdina (Fortress) defense strength 6 , +50 HP ; Cities get a free Tvrdina ? :/ or is it too much ?!

What do you think about this : Tvrdina (Fortress) defense strength 6 , +50 HP ; Cities get a free Tvrdina ? :/ or is it too much ?!

That building suggestion sounds great :) I'll think about a nice effect, don't worry about that. Is Tvrdina a generic word for fortress? Could you perhaps give me some info?

Yes it's a generic word, Tvrdina / Тврдина is the macedonian word for fortress, Bulgarian and Russian is Krepost, Serbian : Tvrdjava , Turkish : Kale .... I didn't quite get you, you want more information about the word Tvrdina or ?!

Yes it's a generic word, Tvrdina / Тврдина is the macedonian word for fortress, Bulgarian and Russian is Krepost, Serbian : Tvrdjava , Turkish : Kale .... I didn't quite get you, you want more information about the word Tvrdina or ?!

No, something about fortresses in Macedonia specifically. I could name a couple of significant fortresses but that's pretty much all I can say about Macedonian fortresses (it's for the civilopedia entry). If you don't know, then that's fine. I don't really think civilopedia is that important :p

So I got the original game on steam now but can't get the expansions........do these mods work with the normal version?

So I got the original game on steam now but can't get the expansions........do these mods work with the normal version?

Just a couple of mods, you can find them on the steam workshop. Note that these are outdated and thus do not match the version displayed here yet. I currently don't have a lot of time to update these mods. But I will get to that when I do.

This is, for example, Albania: Vanilla version

So, I finished a diplomatic game with Cordoba. Went tall and had an amazing start with Natural Wonder all around me.

Not sure which Civ I'll play next, great work with this one. :goodjob:

Thanks :D I rarely start with a nearby natural wonder. A diplomatic victory is an interesting one with that civ, although I did make it a versatile civ, not necessarily a scientific one. Made some progress with Macedonia in the meantime: got all the icons, just need the map image + DOM and I can start coding and designing it.

Top Bottom