ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

JFD has no workers lalallalalalala.
(Its... too late for that.)

Ah Natan, your whimsical nonsense brings me much cheer tonight :D

On topic: Ryan, have you plans for a San Marino civ?

My next two civilisations will be Akkad (which we are making progress on, we just got all the artwork out of the way early) and the Mossi, a west african empire that I only learnt about a month ago, but they seem pretty awesome, and they're the dominant ethnicity in Burkina Faso.

Aside from that I've few further ideas, Eli has suggested Suriname which I have a vague concept for, but other than that I don't have concrete plans, but there are civs I'd like to do like Bhutan and a Charles I "Divine right" civ to go along with Cromwell, and maybe even a Charles II civ :p

Regarding San Marino, it would be interesting, I've done Andorra which is of course a micro-state, and It'd be nice to do a little sub series of tiny european nations like Monaco and San Marino, so it's a possibility.

Ah, damnit, I was thinking of doing a few microstates Civs.

Probably for the best, I wouldn't be able to make it a decent release.

Ah, damnit, I was thinking of doing a few microstates Civs.

Probably for the best, I wouldn't be able to make it a decent release.

Sure you will, and like I said, it's merely an idea that's a long way off, and I might not even do it.

Akkad is nearly finished, there's still work to do, but most of the important stuff is done

So, to celebrate here's a peak at Sargon himself! (courtesy of DSJ_Henninger)

Looking forward to it!

I find it really baffling that no Akkadian civ has been made yet. Looking forward, definitely.

And (off topic) I'm even more baffled that there's no Rome under Julius Caesar yet. Like seriously?

And (off topic) I'm even more baffled that there's no Rome under Julius Caesar yet. Like seriously?

JFD did a small mod for that. Anyway, it's not so surprising, since Rome is already in the game and there are plenty of good civilizations that aren't.

It's not so surprising, since Rome is already in the game and there are plenty of good civilizations that aren't.

And that's not mentioning Napoleonic France, Henry's England, Victoria's UK, Churchill's UK, Hannibal's Carthage, Tojo's Japan, Pilsudski's Poland, Lincoln's USA, FDR's USA, Aurelian's Rome (which was coincidentally made by you), and so on.

Not saying JFD or you are to blame. Just saying that your argument is invalid in this case.

And that's not mentioning Napoleonic France, Henry's England, Victoria's UK, Churchill's UK, Hannibal's Carthage, Tojo's Japan, Pilsudski's Poland, Lincoln's USA, FDR's USA, and so on.

Not saying JFD's to blame. Just saying that your argument is invalid in this case.

Never have I said that modders can't make alternative leaders (Even I myself have made Aurelian as alternative for Rome). What I am saying is, there are a lot of unrepresented civilizations (Or periods in such civilization's history) that modders have interest on that would come first in their "want to do list" than Julius Caesar, and one shouldn't, thus, be surprised that even though he was an interesting guy, he's not yet modded in the game.

And that's not mentioning Napoleonic France, Henry's England, Victoria's UK, Churchill's UK, Hannibal's Carthage, Tojo's Japan, Pilsudski's Poland, Lincoln's USA, FDR's USA, Aurelian's Rome (which was coincidentally made by you), and so on.

Viregel has taken it upon himself to make a map of Julius, so that I am forced :)p) to make his Rome into a full civ - which I shall do eventually.

Viregel has taken it upon himself to make a map of Julius, so that I am forced :)p) to make his Rome into a full civ - which I shall do eventually.

ahaha, I see! Well, I'm looking forward to it. Sorry if I looked rude there, I didn't mean to.

Akkad will, with luck be released later today!

Pssst, that's DJS!
Now, great! We needed a (sorta) Bibalic civ.
Hopefully Legui will put it in his bibalic civs thread when it will be released.

Akkad is finally released, subscribe and download here!

Top Bottom