GPuzzle's Civs

Good news, folks!

Save for Civilopedia stuff (and also technically art), George III is basically complete, with support for basically most mods.

Now, the main problem is - while I can do the Civilopedia, and it should be relatively easy to do so, I need the art. And frankly, I've got no idea of what to do for anything. Other than the UU being the Greenjackets, the leader being George III and the UB being a Spinning Mule, there's not much in terms of aesthetic design in it. Which leads to "I need art, and I don't know what I want".

Woo, that's... great.

I can definitely do a Greenjackets icon, and I might just be able to pull off a leader scene, too.

Urdnot_Scott did a pretty good Civ icon for it, which is nice.

Thanks everyone for the help. As for the Spinning Mule, I might be able to come up with something that doesn't look terribly bad.

Here's the Greenjackets icon, but now I'm not sure when (or if) I'll be able to get around to doing George III's leader scene. So if anyone else is more up to that task, they can feel free to take over.

http://i.imgur.com/sZjUw19.png

Well, there we go, an icon for the Spinning Mule, made by me. Now only the Unit Alpha, the Leaderscreen, and the Leader icon (since Urdnot_Scott made a Civ Icon for me) are left when it comes to art.

The Lion of Hanover. Behold!

It looks sweet, congrats - the only potential issue is that colour-wise it seems very similar to Churchill's UK. It's your decision however, and the colours do look pleasant as is.

That was one of the problems we debated, yeah. Unfortunately, there isn't really many colours for the UK, now is there?

I mean, given the focus on the Industrial Revolution, you could always go with a colour scheme that represents that more than the UK itself - you might have a few more options that way. It's not the biggest of issues in any case, the current icon is pleasant, to say the least.

I disagree. Churchill has a dark red and purple-ish white icon, while in game it looks pink-ish red with purple-ish white. This is completely different.

He might have a case of Simba, but he also has a case of horribly delayed mod-support update. Especially when it comes to CulDiv.

Well, I think we're missing someone in this pic, aren't we?

I do intend to mod Events and Decisions Support, including tea parties in Boston, a bunch of Germans fighting the Napoleonic Wars, the King of Prussia who's actually just a tree and Mr. Trafalgar stuffing the French.

Also, COF is making the Leaderscreen, so all credit of that goes to him!

Top Bottom