GPuzzle's Civs

Also, in case any moderator sees this, please move this to the New Civilization Index, and drop the "In need of art!" part from the title.

Moderator Action: Moved to the New Civilizations forum. Also, placing a download link in the OP would probably help people find your creation easier.

I plan to do a whole change in this page, but I'll do it tomorrow so I can update the Steam Workshop link, make a reddit post and move stuff to the OP.

Congratulations on the release, GPuzzle!

Agreed!

(also, I am jelly)

GPuzzle, Congratulations, Well done, keep on going...
(At least a split)

I will, but right now I'm at school.

Also, in case any moderator sees this, please move this to the New Civilization Index, and drop the "In need of art!" part from the title.

Wow congrats GPuzzle, at least this gives me some inspiration that making a mod isn't impossible, but LUA has been really been kicking my bum.

Updated the OP.

Also, the current design for the Riograndese Republic Civ:

UA: Glorious Decade: Units gain Golden Age points from kills, and if garrisoned provide +2 Culture. During wars, Golden Ages are 50% longer and Social Policies cost 20% less.

UB: Estancia: Stable replacement. In addition to +1 Production from Cattle, Horses and Sheep resources, the Estancia also provides an additional +1 Food and +1 Culture from those resources. The bonuses are doubled during Golden Ages for +2 Food, +2 Production and +2 Culture.

UU: Farrapo: Cavalry replacement. +2 Tourism when Garrisoned. Provides Culture equal to your Production while being built.

I somehow managed to screw that quote in 5 different ways. The Steam version should have the correct one and YnAEMP support.

Ultimately dropped, I'm trying to stop juggling so many concepts at once.

Why not use the civ 4 leaderscreen for Julius? He's a bit skinny, but he doesn't look like a clown.

Why not use the civ 4 leaderscreen for Julius? He's a bit skinny, but he doesn't look like a clown.

I Feel Civ 4 leaderhead don't translate over well into Civ 5, Mainly because they all cut off at the waist at best. (Iin my opinion it'd be easier to make a new leaderscence altogether than try to make that look better.), It's art style is also not as realist in terms of human proportions as Civ 5 and would ruin the more cohesive art style that Firaxis and most modders use.

His Julius art is fine although the face could use some touch-ups I have no complains with it.

Of course this is all my opinion on the matter.

Top Bottom