Altered maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRalph

Deity
Inspired by Belgium thread. Post your maps which have been changed for good, for evil, for fun, or to wind up other posters.

View attachment 183164 (note: Brno is part of the refounded USSR)

Explain your logic (or lack thereof)

Its just for fun. the Celtic nations are one union, to wind the brits up, the USSR has been refounded, excluding the baltic republics (more hassle than they are worth), A giant federation of southern Slavs has been created, and Greater Germania has been founded, in the interests of stopping Austrians kidding themselves they arent just Catholic Germans. also, I see no good reason that Scandinavia should be seperate countries, least of all the wishes of its populaiton. Czechoslovakia is back, because I always liked it, and Brno has been turned over to the USSR cause I think winner would be delighted. Low countries? they need a kick up the arse. As for the new Romania, I just felt like de-Balkanising the Balkans.

Its just for fun. the Celtic nations are one union, to wind the brits up, the USSR has been refounded, excluding the baltic republics (more hassle than they are worth), A giant federation of southern Slavs has been created, and Greater Germania has been founded, in the interests of stopping Austrians kidding themselves they arent just Catholic Germans. also, I see no good reason that Scandinavia should be seperate countries, least of all the wishes of its populaiton. Czechoslovakia is back, because I always liked it, and Brno has been turned over to the USSR cause I think winner would be delighted. Low countries? they need a kick up the arse. As for the new Romania, I just felt like de-Balkanising the Balkans.

What was the logic behind giving Kaliningrad back to the Teutonic Knights?

Note: Middle Kingdom returning soon

You forgot Brittany, it's considered a Celtic nation, even though it's only a department.

Séamas;7041538 said:
You forgot Brittany, it's considered a Celtic nation, even though it's only a department.
I was thinking that myself. We need somewhere to go on holiday.

Inspired by Belgium thread. Post your maps which have been changed for good, for evil, for fun, or to wind up other posters.

View attachment 183164 (note: Brno is part of the refounded USSR)
I really like your map.:goodjob:
But you gave Bratislava, not Brno to the new USSR.

I was thinking that myself. We need somewhere to go on holiday.

What about Cornwall? We're part of the Celtic mega-nation too!:D

I like altering maps, I sometimes make big maps of my civ campaigns...

I have downloaded a lot of the blank maps from Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom