Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

Hi all, I'm the player and replacement of Greece. I have played my turn. Now who do I need to send? Is bathsheba666 next to me? I wish to join 'Flev' game on pbemtracker. What is the password on pbemtracker?

Hi all, I'm the player and replacement of Greece. I have played my turn. Now who do I need to send? Is bathsheba666 next to me? I wish to join 'Flev' game on pbemtracker. What is the password on pbemtracker? My email address is

I think the password might be velf.

However, not everyone is signed up for pbemtracker, as there were a few departures.
We would need Sinister Felix and Morgoth602 to also join up before this could start.

A good idea though....

btw, I recommend you remove your email address from public posts, as it will be picked up by spambots.

Flev_BC-0320_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Flev_BC-0305_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Well ... I don't understand something ... why I received a save from Tommy now instead of Bathsheba666 ??? :confused:

Anyway - played the save and sent it to Chasbolt right now. :)

Flev_BC-0290_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Mîtiu Ioan;11638073 said:
Well ... I don't understand something ... why I received a save from Tommy now instead of Bathsheba666 ??? :confused:

Anyway - played the save and sent it to Chasbolt right now. :)

That will teach me not to request or agree to raging barbarians.

Goodbye cruel world... :(

Mîtiu Ioan;11638635 said:
Would you mind to update the effect of this "natural elimination" ? :rolleyes: Or ... inform us somehow about what's happened ?

Not completely sure what you're asking here?. No copper, and too many barb axemen.

Not completely sure what you're asking here?. No copper, and too many barb axemen.

Same position here, I just got a copper town settled, it may be too late; been close to the edge for awhile now. Already had one city assimilated :borg:

Gained a city...lost a city :(

Flev_BC-0275_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Flev_BC-0260_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Top Bottom