Now that you've played BtS, what is your favorite Scenario?

Favorite Scenario

• Afterworld

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Broken Star

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Charlemange

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Defense

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Crossroads of the World

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 50 23.8%
  • Next War

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Gods of Gold

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Fall from Heaven

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

Votes: 61 29.0%
  • Road to War

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
FF it's the best 4x space game since MOO2 :) (yeah you Galciv-fan's let's flame me ;) ) of course there are some things, one could change and add (only 1 wonder of the world, unit promotions which are available from the beginning and not tied to the research tree. A research tree which is too fast finished (even though I was "killed" by a domination victory) ). But look at the possibilities! it's a whole new game, it has planets, it has ships (which need no time to be built, not like in AC or GC2) it has even space bases... It really a new game, maybe someone with much time for modding (and talent :) ) could make even more out of it.

Rhye's is definately a fun scenario, the extra victory conditions really add interest to the game.

I'm also a fan of the Next War epic game (Chiyu's version, that is). I took one look at the scenario and just ran though. So many cities...

I like FF, but I wish there was more content. The next war scenario would be better, if there were more cities, and new units. Im not a fan of Afterworld, or Gods of Old. And Rhyes is fun. Ive yet to play the others though. So my vote goes to FF. =D

I liked FF at first, but I feel like ultimately it let me down. Dealing with pirates constantly becomes tedius, and once you have a resonably large empire, the tech tree is researched too quickly

I admit I haven't played all scenarios yet (such as final frontiers), but up to this point road to war (pacific) is my favorite scenario. I am playing the Japanese, and love the craziness of war in this scenario. Air battles are bigger, there are more units to choose from which can lead to different battle outcomes, lots of civs, and accurate historical events are also cool. My second favorite is RFC, although sometimes I can't switch to other civs. Then again maybe there are limitations I don't know about.

Top Bottom