Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Yes, we can confirm that the Sino-Russian city of Yekaterinburg looks about to fall. This would also give Monty, eventually, another two iron to forge into swords.

Mel, problem at the moment: GMR box for submitting the save comes up blank. I tried to log on to the website and got an error, and the error referred to user 'robo', which obviously is not me...? So, not sure how I can upload the save presently.... Help?!

I experienced similar error during the past a few days using mobile phone browser. But the problem is cured if I clear the memory and close all browsers. Maybe it's the problem with cookie or cache (not sure which). Maybe try delete history files?

I experienced similar error during the past a few days using mobile phone browser. But the problem is cured if I clear the memory and close all browsers. Maybe it's the problem with cookie or cache (not sure which). Maybe try delete history files?

That error appears to be server side and related to the database. I think this is one that we will have to wait on Mel to fix. In the meantime we can all talk about Monty and his insane warmongering and what we will do to stop it!

I shall glare sternly in his direction!

He's getting awfully close to your territory! Almost half the world now lies under his influence.

Our objectives now should be to prevent him from taking any capital from Russia(s).

I don't have clear map information, but India seems to be closer to Aztec than Roman

From What I see on the relates about the madness of Monty,I learned that the decision of the wise Siam leader of knowing more about the art of masonry before mastering any other knowledge is the wisest choice when playing with untrustworthy Humans . Fortunately,such choice was not so useful to Siamese people,because of our neighbors,which cannot do us any harm .

Hey guys, sorry for the downtime! We're currently unable to contact our database server under our hosting provider. It totally sucks but we're currently in contact with their support attempting to resolve it.

I'll let you know as soon as we get a fix! I'm anxiously awaiting my demise at the hands of the blood-thirsty aztecs!

It looks like it's back up with no explanation from support. We only switched to these guys five days ago and I'm already thinking we need to start looking elsewhere.

Good luck guys! Let us know if you have any additional problems.

He's getting awfully close to your territory! Almost half the world now lies under his influence.

:lol: I would put it at closer to 75%! :eek:

From What I see on the relates about the madness of Monty,I learned that the decision of the wise Siam leader of knowing more about the art of masonry before mastering any other knowledge is the wisest choice when playing with untrustworthy Humans . Fortunately,such choice was not so useful to Siamese people,because of our neighbors,which cannot do us any harm .

No wall can stop men with swords.

I'll upload the save ASAP.

Does the Egyptian Oracle have any words of wisdom to add? Or hasn't she moved in yet? :mischief:

I think I've uploaded the right save, though it wasn't the one called 'play this one'...that one seemed to be the old one. Let me know if it doesn't look right.

Thanks, Mel!

Does the Egyptian Oracle have any words of wisdom to add? Or hasn't she moved in yet? :mischief:

Roman spy does not need GaK expansion to gather intelligence around the world. :lol: Maybe you did not mean the actual Oracle, but Egyptians ARE constructing it, though without any hurry. If not get it, Some wonder fail conversion gold (with multiplers) may prove handy in crisis. Occasionally units will pop up between major construction plans to keep military power up. The Eastern front is too distant to travel on ancient wheels.

Does anyone knows how to upload a save file through GMR site(I can select the save,but I can't upload it)? Never mind,could upload it now .

The Siamese Leader would like to propose a mutual Right of Passage to the leader of the Aztec Empire . We do hope that such act creates a relationship between our empires,that do not include combined hostility acts .

I think the Chinese Russians are quaking in fear of the invasion and don't want to log in to see what happened to their city. We Songhai are curious as well to see whether we need to intervene in this tribal unrest at our norther borders.

I think the Chinese Russians are quaking in fear of the invasion and don't want to log in to see what happened to their city. We Songhai are curious as well to see whether we need to intervene in this tribal unrest at our norther borders.

It seems that Yekaterinburg is burning to the ground and all the inhabits are being put to the sword as a sacrifice to the Aztec god of the underworld Acolnahuacatl. When will we see an end to this madness I wonder?

Indeed, the Aztecs seem bent on the genocide of all Russians, whichever nation they belong to. Year by year the Evil in the East grows!

Perhaps it will not end until we decide to bring it to an end.

The first Egyptian Calvary force arrived in Russia. However it looks like the situation got worse. At this time, the gift merely serves as moral support.

The first Egyptian Calvary force arrived in Russia. However it looks like the situation got worse. At this time, the gift merely serves as moral support.

Which Russia? You do realize the two Russian cities taken are each from different civs? Just checking.... :cool:

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Indeed, indeed. :sad:

Which Russia? You do realize the two Russian cities taken are each from different civs? Just checking.... :cool:

Indeed, indeed. :sad:

Oh, the Chinese Russia don't take name from China cities? I didn't know that. Guess there is still chance.

'Oooh, Brave War Chariot, Egypt is a place too peaceful for your liking. May your new master treat you well. And turn you into a tank one day. Like your distant cousins will be in the future.'

Oh, the Chinese Russia don't take name from China cities? I didn't know that. Guess there is still chance.

'Oooh, Brave War Chariot, Egypt is a place too peaceful for your liking. May your new master treat you well. And turn you into a tank one day. Like your distant cousins will be in the future.'

Ooph! Im guessing I am the proud owner of a new warchariot. While I thank you it was the green Russians to the SW that needed the support now. But im sure the Aztecs will return to my lands.

Top Bottom