The sight of Great Generals at the conflicting borders...

s0nny80y

Emperor
...should trigger war.

The AI should assume the player is about to culture bomb territory; likewise the AI should be more aggressive than it already is with it's use of Great General culture bombing, therefore instigating the player to preemptive strike.

This kinda happens since G&K, but doesn't happen nearly enough.

Nah. But I do agree that it's cheesy how the AI is using culture bomb now. It's a total waste of a GG 90% of the time.

The AI already makes way too many assumptions about our behavior that aren't always true. It's incredibly frustrating to a player when their actions are not properly interpreted by the AI they are interacting with. I'm not sure why you would want this trend to continue.

As it stands now, even civs whom with you have a DoF with can become guarded if you casually place a few units against their borders.

The AI already makes way too many assumptions about our behavior that aren't always true. It's incredibly frustrating to a player when their actions are not properly interpreted by the AI they are interacting with. I'm not sure why you would want this trend to continue.

As it stands now, even civs whom with you have a DoF with can become guarded if you casually place a few units against their borders.

Agree. It's quite annoying when I'm trying to defend against a likely attack by some overbearing neighbor, and I place a good bunch of defensive units within *2* tiles of our shared border to prepare for a likely attack (none are right on the border, all are at least 2 tiles away from it, and all within MY borders), and I still get dinged for "you're too close to my borders, back off or else...". Especially cheesy coming from the bastards who're just about to attack ME, and who have everything imaginable jammed right up against my borders. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom