RandNES 1: Dawn of a World

Good news. I learned of another way to search for posts (Forum Search, advanced options).

OP is updated with a new post by Pole475. Let me know if you need anything else. You should be good to go.

Thanks BSmith, OP is now updated so if you would please read it there are some changes.

I just thought of something: maybe update the political and religious maps with each update, just for quicker reference? Either way works, really, but yeah.

Also, what do you guys think of us introducing civics next update? Will you bother using them? Should we have all 5 categories that civ4 did (or more than that in the case of rfc)? Should i just use the government civics? Somewhere in-between? Or do you just want to continue roleplaying your government with no gameplay consequences?

I like the idea of civics also I'll update soon(ish)

Hadun Spending (20EP):

Spoiler :
- 10EP to expanding the pre-existing stoneworks in Halturias to now include smelting factilities, improved smithing areas, etc. (I'm thinking a pretty large expansion though perhaps not quite wonder worthy, but definitely something that would be extremely prominent and noticeable about Hadun
- 5EP to begin testing out combinations of copper and other materials such as the tin we discovered earlier, different mixes with any type of rock (just let the stoneworkers do their thing) and if possible see if better armours/weapons/city defences can be constructed from them and improve whoever (army, navy etc.) or whatever (walls, forts, port, etc.)
- 5EP to begin construction of a small outpost (potentially could become a city spot in the future) out to the northwest (more details below)

- Some of the soldiers of Hadun are to march out towards the newly discovered people and to setup an outpost (watchtower, walls etc.) as far out as they can whilst still being able to see the Watchtower of Hadun (large lighthouse/watchtower like wonder) and being able to signal back with their own fires. From there they will proceed to perhaps talk to the neighbouring peoples, trade trinkets, etc. There are to be no aggressive actions (though they should be on the lookout) but the soldiers are to clearly indicate that Hadun will allow no excessive expansion towards the great city of Halturias (though people are invited to come join Hadun).

Oh is this not dead? I assumed it was when the mod abandoned it.

Top Bottom