"The future will be better tomorrow."

I propose my candidacy!

Alrighty then, just ask Luthor if he is okay with it.

Oh no, host! It is your job to ask questions and arrange stuff. I am here just supporting your game even after you did not support binding nature of player to player agreements.

Oh no, host! It is your job to ask questions and arrange stuff. I am here just supporting your game even after you did not support binding nature of player to player agreements.

As of yet I don't actually see a need for a replacement, hence needing confirmation from Luthor.

Oh for crying out... Tell me Tigranes, have you ever been able to locate at least one other person besides yourself that would have sided with you on that issue? If no, maybe you should consider why that might be the case.

Well as it happened I got the new turn from Luthor, so obviously he is still involved in this game.

Meanwhile the Russian leader seems to want to extend his empire into what might be regarded as the Japanese sphere of influence.

Meanwhile the Russian leader seems to want to extend his empire into what might be regarded as the Japanese sphere of influence.

I do? How so?

And it is still with Luthor as far as I can see.

I thought Luthor said he was getting on top of work issues.

Thank you everyone (well, Germany, my Roman vassal and Asia for some reason) for your votes! Together we can build a brighter future, starting with the workers oppressed by the Malinese bourgeoisie!

Luthor, you have less than five turns to stop your childish game of ignoring any attempts of communication and sit at the negotiation table with me about the disputed territories or the Red Army will take care of the issue.

This is as good a time as any to mention that the Soviet Union recommends every country to cancel any defensive treaties with Mali.

The Soviet Union would like to announce that in the district of Smolensk everything is perfectly fine and nothing out of the ordinary. The workers are free, the peasants are content, and the children are positively radiating with joy.

Stupid Nuclear Meltdown ruining all my buildings...

Link to video.

After lengthy negotiations between the Soviet Union and Mali with France as neutral mediator it has become very clear that the capitalists aren't really interested in peace, only profit. The Politburo has thus given red light (Get it? Because we are communists?) to a preemptive strike against Mali and their Southern puppet masters, achieving a number of glorious victories for the workers of the world and practically steamrolling Dar es Salam, wiping out the biggest concentration of Southern armed forces the KGB could locate. To the north meanwhile the Red Navy achieved complete naval superiority and disrupted the entirety of the Malinese fishing industry, giving a heavy blow to their economy and paving the way to a future revolution of the Malinese workers that live under the yoke of their capitalist oppressors.

It is our hope that this devastating initial attack brings both the northern and the southern halves of the capitalist world back to the negotiating table, but this time to actually negotiate for a lasting peace instead of making ludicrous demands.

Interesting. Putting a large chunk of my army directly on the Southern/Soviet border was obviously a mistake. Luckily I have plenty of other armies to defend myself with ;) Its been a long time coming for the commies... hopefully the Japanese will see the threat the Russians pose, if not to them directly, but to their standing in the world, and will actually uphold their end of the defensive pact. If not the South will fight against the forces of evil to the best of their abilities.

Observe how in the capitalist way of thinking the possibility of peace talks not once enters his one track mind. Truly an abominable creature.

Turn to Rodrigo.

Japan is watching the evolving situation, but is mindful to threats.

Link to video.

May the friendship between the German and Soviet peoples last forever!

Top Bottom