Civilization Revolution Information Center Created

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
With the release of Civilization Revolution approaching, we are excited to announce the Civilization Revolution Info Center.

The newly published page contains all known information and features about CivRev, compiled from the various previews and reviews that have been written so far. The info center covers a wide range of topics, from warfare to an overview of the new features and additions to ways of achieving victory, all kept up-to-date with the latest information.

As the release date nears and more previews are published, the info center will be updated accordingly. In the days to come, we also look to add more pictures and links to the gallery to complement the text. Keep in mind that by using the edit feature, individual users are able to help maintain the page as information is released. Stay tuned!

>> Visit the Civilization Revolution Info Center

-------------------------------------

Specifically for this forum: feel free to post here (as it becomes available) any links to new previews, reviews, etc., so that we can keep track of updated information. Also, you can let me know if anything is incorrect or needs to be revised. Thanks in advance. :)

what, they dont have the eiffel tower. There missing alot of wonders

that's a pretty short list

This doesn't have to do with the info center per se, but I have created a new, standalone wonders page accessible here. It contains essentially the same info as the page you linked to, hopefully formatted more nicely, and I have uploaded the various images to the gallery. Perhaps I might update the info center this weekend too...

You guys can look forward to some new pages on technologies and units in the coming days! :) Also, if any of you in Europe or elsewhere receive a copy of the game and see any errors, feel free to correct them on the page itself or post here -- thanks.

We've added some pages on units and technologies that you can check out. We'll update them as more information is known (most likely once the game is released in the US). If any of you want, you can help give us any info we're missing.

Any idea yet of what kinda maps that will available to dl and what else will be available and when?

There is now a buildings page, as well as various minor fixes for the units and wonders pages. Also, you can check the front page for links to three new reviews that came out today! :)

Any idea yet of what kinda maps that will available to dl and what else will be available and when?

I haven't seen any mention yet, no.

you still have this:
t any point in the game, settled Great People can be activated and re-settled in another city or even used to rush builds to provide a short-term boost, allowing for greater flexibility.
in the info center, but I believe they took that feature out, because I haven't heard of anyone finding a way to reactivate one yet.

One point, due to the nature of the tech tree, it might be good to have "Prerequisites" and "leads to" columns in the tech chart (because graphically the tech tree is terribly tangled)

One point, due to the nature of the tech tree, it might be good to have "Prerequisites" and "leads to" columns in the tech chart (because graphically the tech tree is terribly tangled)

I have added a Prerequisites column. I'm not sure about the Leads To one, since it might make it a bit too crowded and the tech tree image is pretty clear. What do you/others think?

Maybe if you also had a format for the chart that presented the techs in order of their column so

Alphabet
Bronze
Horseback Riding
Pottery
Ceremonial Burial
Iron Working
etc.

(of course that might be a bit too much work)
the one prerequisites column is probably enough

Maybe if you also had a format for the chart that presented the techs in order of their column so

Alphabet
Bronze
Horseback Riding
Pottery
Ceremonial Burial
Iron Working
etc.

(of course that might be a bit too much work)
the one prerequisites column is probably enough
People can always check that tech tree I made. :)

Top Bottom