Mech Walker 3-23-05

bhiita

King
My favorite unit I've made so far.
I forgot to do a victory, but IMO it doesn't really need one. I may go back and do one though later. No pyrotechnics this time but I was told it doesn't really need them and I think it's fine without them too, (game tested) you may want to fiddle with the ini speed to time the walk better.

I could not or would not have made this without Stephs SBB so if you like the unit, tell him thanks :cool:

and yes, I'm still going to do the huge tank.. it's just going to take longer :scan:

peview varies slightly, has no sounds

DOWNLOAD IT

and here's a link to get Vuldacon's unit_32 pcx or just scroll down to post #16

Attachments

• shorterwalk.gif
    shorterwalk.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 2,926
Victories rule! :mischief:

Awesome unit tho. Quite a speedy little carnage stomping type unit :)

:goodjob:

Wow, it's been a bit since I've said this to anyone else, but this is REALLY good. It really caught my attention, not entirely sure why but as said it's excellent.

This would make a sweet Metal Gear substitute until some actual Metal Gears can be made.

Oh my! I love that unit! If anyone makes a future mod which has this unit in it, please tell me about it! I must give it a try... :)

Very Nice Unit bhiita! Great Animation Smoothness and Detail. Must Add this to my Fantasy MOD as soon as possible. :thanx: :clap: here is a units_32.pcx if wanted:

...Welcome Back Level! :cool: Long Time since we have seen you here. Hope all is going well for you these days.

Attachments

• M1_Mech_units_32.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 348
Vuldacon said:
here is a units_32.pcx if wanted:
Thanks! I did pediaicons this time and forgot the units_32 :rolleyes:
great to hear from you btw, I knew you'd like this one ;) now how 'bout some cool sounds? :mischief:

and ..LEVEL!!!! :cool: I thought you'd never get back!
I officially dedicate this unit to LEVEL and his return. :) cheesy, I know, but wellcome back :goodjob:

@ Sword_Of_Geddon.... I did say semi-retirement :p I think.

...thanks for the compliments everyone! :D glad you like it.

:dance: :band: :bounce: :rockon: :thanx:

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! You finished it!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much, my man, thanks to you the Vector Empire is now almost complete (I'll see about whipping up something for the Imperial Sky Armor).

bhiita, I do plan on making sounds for this Great Unit as soon as time permits... have been Really Busy lately and quite "backed up" with projects. I have this Unit downloaded and other than the very minor rendering "glitches" (Blinking out on the underside) on the Barrels of the Guns, it is Perfect. This is probably not noticeable in game and not a problem. BTW, what is the name and type of Weapon it uses?

It uses a flashy kinda gun that makes sounds like something in starwars :D
and no hurries man. I'm used to playing without sound myself and yeah the flickering under the barrels isn't too bad, if you fix it though post it so anyone who wants your cleaner version can get it if they want it :) if you wouldn't mind ;) and it's not too bad in game.

I'll edit the first post when ever you or anyone else who wants to take a stab at it makes the sounds or fixes this or that.

Top Bottom