At McDonalds.....

Joeb Wan Kenobi said:
I doesnt matter what I order I always seem to end up with somthing that tastes like salt covered monkey turd.

I think someone's exaggerating a tiny bit.... :rolleyes:

I had McDonalds again like 30 minutes ago! I got a chicken selects combo with a Sprite. The stupid morons gave me a 3 peice instead of a 5 peice which I ordered, but my mom went in and they gave us two extra. :goodjob:

Btw, all this McDonalds isn't after I've been watching tv for 3 hours, I eat all this after the 3 hour workout sessions for football.

I go to McD like once every 2 weeks. I always order McChicken or McChicken Deluxe :)

Healthiest thing or should I say..less toxic thing. :p

when i worked there (years ago) i prety much only ate the chicken mcnugets.
after i left, whenever i went there to eat i'd get one of the chicken sandwich meals.
now a days, if i stop by, i get a cheesburger or two and a huge frenchfry.
i usualy regret getting the huge frenchfry, they never taste as good as i remember them.

homeyg said:
I had McDonalds again like 30 minutes ago! I got a chicken selects combo with a Sprite. The stupid morons gave me a 3 peice instead of a 5 peice which I ordered, but my mom went in and they gave us two extra
you should order a 5 piece and when they give you all five pieces take two out or eat 2 of them and say they only gave u 3! then go and complain and get 2 for free :)

homeyg said:
I think someone's exaggerating a tiny bit.... :rolleyes:
Well not quite that bad but its not very good. As youve gathered I really dont like McDonalds.

homeyg said:
Btw, all this McDonalds isn't after I've been watching tv for 3 hours, I eat all this after the 3 hour workout sessions for football.
Your body may be in shape, but your heart isn't. The cholesterol builds up there regardless of your physical shape.

Longasc said:
I usually order a McRib with diet coke and french fries.
BTW, we call them "Pommes Frites" in Germany. Not chips or fries.
The Germans speak French now?! Who would have predicted that in 1940? :wow:

I usually order two egg, cheese, and bacon McGriddles.

"Pommes frites" litterally means "fried apples". That's because potatoes ("patates") are also called "pommes de terre" ("earth apples"). Good, we're invading Germany. ;)

I usually order a meal including a Royal Cheese (go watch "Pulp Fiction" again, to see what it is), some potatoes (cause fries suck), and a coke. Sometimes another burger, like a Mc Bacon, or a Mc Deluxe. Perhaps a desert, like a Mc Flurry with Daim (chocolate stuff in the ice cream). My favourite moment is when I say I want potatoes in the meal, not fries, I say "patates", and it sounds odd, because everyone would expect me to say it in English, since that's how it is called : POOOH-TAAAYYY-TOOOES !! :lol:

Yom said:
Your body may be in shape, but your heart isn't. The cholesterol builds up there regardless of your physical shape.

Is that true?

Volum said:
I usually have a Mcfeast, i dunnno why but when i was in Australia the Mcdonalds food there tasted way bette then mcdonalds in Norway :hmm:

I dont know why

Local Australian Beef

Only time I eat at McDonald's is on the days I'm working there. I get a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with half of the package of low fat balsamic dressing, low-fat milk, and a fruit and yogert parfat. About as healthy as you can get at McDonald's. However, last time I went there I made my own custom creatoin a grilled chicken burrito, pretty good.

Cannot remember the last time I visited a McDonalds, but I imagine it would be Fillet O' Fish and a Strawberry Milkshake. It's yummy in the tummy! :D

I would prefer to replace the fillet with a fresh tuna steak, exclude the bread, and mix a drink from melted ice cream diluted with milk :drool:

Top Bottom