Horus Heresy Scenario (WH40k) - Development Thread

Death looks astouding to me :eek:

Incredible! I'm looking forward to this!

great looking unit for a great scenario:goodjob: been waiting for this units though like to put them on my futuristic mod. great units muffins all of it, one of my top 3 unit creator:D :D :goodjob:

muffins said:
I hope you like waiting then :D I got bored with the animating and did this instead, as well as starting a new project (a coal powered jet ... yes ... coal powered)
A coal powered jet? Sounds interesting.

Horus is just....wow...those claws.....totally awesome.

You.
Are.
A.
God.

P.S.Y.C.H.O. said:
A coal powered jet? Sounds interesting.

I might turn it into a unit - it could be useful for a steampunk scenario - but I'm mostly just doing it for fun. This is why it's taking sooooo long to finish the Horus Heresy units - I keep getting distracted. At the rate I'm going, they'll never get done. :)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
What units have you to make?
Horus
The Emporer of Mankind
Deathwing Terminator
Traitor Terminator
Tech Marine (settler)
Warlord Titan
Worker
Marine Patriarchs (army units)
Assault Marine

I'm currently using the TOW infantry and Guerrilla as stand-in's for Imperial Guard so I might create some Guard units too. Then there are walled city graphics to do, the technology tree needs a background with arrows, the civilopedia entries need writing, etc etc.

Looking great. I did notice that his right arm continues to stand up after he dies and the rest of him falls over. Can't wait to see the mod as I used to love playing WH40K with my son, even though his marines plastered my Dark Eldar all the time...

Hrafnkell said:
Looking great. I did notice that his right arm continues to stand up after he dies and the rest of him falls over. Can't wait to see the mod as I used to love playing WH40K with my son, even though his marines plastered my Dark Eldar all the time...

Actually, what happens is the arm falls a little so the claws dig into the ground and holds it up. Muffins has great attention to detail!

These looks great..i think this is a scenario 4 horus heresy?

Attachments

• Imperial Grand Army.jpg
    Imperial Grand Army.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 166
  • The Great War2.jpg
    The Great War2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 150
muffins said:
Horus
The Emporer of Mankind
Deathwing Terminator
Traitor Terminator
Tech Marine (settler)
Warlord Titan
Worker
Marine Patriarchs (army units)
Assault Marine
Do you have all the models for these? Or do you need help :mischief:

And do you need help with these (i.e. what kind of things for these do you need):
Then there are walled city graphics to do, the technology tree needs a background with arrows, the civilopedia entries need writing, etc etc.

aaglo said:
Do you have all the models for these? Or do you need help :mischief:

And do you need help with these (i.e. what kind of things for these do you need):
I have all the models I need and all the other graphics I can do myself - thanks for the offer anyway. :D

I haven't done ANY animating for weeks though, so I don't know if I'll ever finish this project. I've mostly been playing Dawn of War and Joint Operations instead, and waiting for Civ4 to be released here in the UK (Nov 4th). When it's released here I'm going to devote most of my free time in learning how to create units for Civ4.

Sadly, the only way that the Horus Heresy scenario will get finished is if I find that I can't switch to making units for Civ4.

Can't wait to give it a go though :goodjob:

Thats Sad:( i've been waiting for your units for....i think sooo long....
can't you finished the traitor and deathwing terminator atleast???:(
been longing them as the last unit to add for a scenario well together with the Stryker..plsssss:D

Top Bottom