2 questions for Poser users

I have 2 doubt, maybe someone can help me: :)
- Let's imagine I have 100 frames in a animation, there is possible I delete the frames 65, 66 and 67 without delete the frames after them?
- I wanna render with shadows, for this reason I need the ground visible. But I need the ground using the color RGB 255,255,255 and if I type this color to the ground it appear in a grey number different of 255,255,255. Is it possible to do? How? BTW, it is a animation of many frames, I can't use Photo Shop in all the frames to get what I want.

thanks!

Yes you should be able to select just the frames you want (in the Animation Palette) and just delete the keyframes in those columns. Then you can drag a box including all the frames after them and move them three columns to the left... unless you want to leave three empty frames there.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the color of the ground. 255,255,255 should be pure white... It might look a little grey depending on the lighting you have in the scene. Try putting the Highlight color at 127,127,127 and see if that helps get a better white color.

Top Bottom