LINES-World of Magic

Disenfrancised said:
@Cleric:...how to respond...

...hmmm :rolleyes: seems insufficent somehow :lol:...

Elaborate.

Warman17 said:
What happens when everyones dead, no more souls for vortexing

Well if everyone is dead I would consider it a victory :lol:

Ahem the Power of the One Ring cannot be undone!No civil wars or rebellion for me. ;)

Hahah forged in the fires of Mount Etna the nearby Azeroth's Shadow only increased its power. :evil:

@Kal:sorry for not sending orders....

Whatever as long as I have my bananas...

Yay! I helped destroy the world! And, I'm still alive too!

That's what having 35 eco points to spend will do for you, folks...

Hah! Immortal Kingdom did the most damage. I feel slightly proud, even though I got destroyed.

LINES AWARDS

Most Powerful Nations
Gold- Khemri after the creation of the Glass Throne, for its sheer numbers and world-conquering abilities.
Silver- Immortal Kingdom, for its conquest of China and other Oriental nations, and the sheer size of its cavalry forces.
Bronze- Elgovia, for having a big army. Woot!

Most Evil Nations
Gold- Illyria, for the Soul Vortex, your brutality to those who opposed you, and for all those demon summonings.
Silver- Khemri, for turning several million people into the undead, and for your secret vampire covert ops in Abyssinia, with whom you manipulated the Abyssinians into starting a civil war.
Bronze- Elgovia, for secretly powering Azathoth's shadow to even deadlier levels while pretending to be stopping it, and for leading the Karthaginian war and the ensuing Karthaginian genocide.

Most Good Nations
Gold- Hyperborea, for being peaceful, gift bearing traders and for saving the most people from the apocalyptic end.
Silver- Hawaii, for fighting back the jungle necromancers and treating people so well.
Bronze- Karthage, for being enlightened, philosophical people of the sea. Their total destruction also makes us look at this nation in a friendlier light.

Most Militaristic Nations
Gold- Illyria. From the Karthaginian war onward, there was not a single turn where this nation was not at war.
Silver- Khemri, for nearly succeeding at conquering the world.
Bronze- Immortal Kingdom, for successfully conquering the Orient and winning the only battle against the Khemri undead ever.

Largest Nations
Gold- Hyperborea. They didn't have the most land, but they had outposts all over the world, on or close to every continent but Antarctica.
Silver- Mongolia, their lands were huge, even for nomads.
Bronze- Khemri, at the very end, ruled Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Richest Nations
Gold- Hyperborea, for trading with every native group they could.
Silver- Hawaii, for trading from one side of the Pacific to the other.
Bronze- Antarctica, traded with everyone possible and hardly ever engagin in offensive war.

Craziest Nations
Gold- Vol'Kiss, for literally blowing their own people up to destroy generally pointless objectives.
Silver- Gorin, for thinking that summoning a goddess of love would cause terror and destruction among their enemies.
Bronze- Illyria, for all of Ren and Seth Dethos wacko tactics.

Survivors
Gold- Hyperborea, for getting the most people out to safety.
Sliver- Hawaii, for weathering a terrible storm of their own creation.
Bronze- Songhai, for surviving on earth.

Most Unique Nations
Gold- Hyperborea. I doubt I'll ever see a nation quite like this any time soon.
Silver- Avalon. These people were very strange, but in a good way. They were both subtle and very blunt, very innocent yet very deadly. Quite elvish, as I'm sure TerrisH intended them to be.
Bronze- Vol'Kiss. People who live in volcanoes. Case closed.

Funniest Nations
Gold- Karthage, for its comedic theatre.
Silver- Illyria for all the Warcraft and LOTR references.
Bronze- Elgovia, for its counters to Karthaginian parody.

If there are other categories you want added, say so.

Top Bottom