The World News- Repoters Thread

RoboPig

Deity
Hello and welcome to the world news. we are a news orginazation. note: this is not a discussion thread but if you have any questions just PM me. Please post either: This thread will also be used by hired journalists as a instruction thread. this thread will be used for subscription requests. please PM your application to me, list what position you want, and secondary position in case the first one is given to someone else. your secondary job will also be the job that you take until that slot is taken as well. (so if you were Domestic journalist and your secondary position was foreign journalist, you would be both until someone wanted the foreign journalist position as a prime job).Do not post unless you have read the instructions thouroghly!
Availible positions:
Domestic Journalist: Flotorius
War Coresspondent: koondrad
Government journalist: open
Game analyzer: open
Features Writers: Donovan Zoi
pictures guy: open
scientific analyzer: I am the Future
scouts: 4 positions open. go around the demogame and find the news, then send your info to the appropriate columnist so that they can write more informative pieces
Letter to the editor: 2 positions open. write about complaints you have about the demogame and life in the civ 4 demogame (when we loose a resource, write in to complain, dont have an aquaduct? complain about the long walk to the well/river) GeorgeOp

if you have additional job suggestions PM me about them.

Cool Idea :goodjob:

/me pms robopiggy now...

I like the sound of this, but do i have to constrict myself to a certain category? Anyways i'm in like food in a bag

Swissempire said:
I like the sound of this, but do i have to constrict myself to a certain category? Anyways i'm in like food in a bag
sorry but yes

thats OK, youre a reporter now!

i need a game analyzer, anyone up to the challenge?

I'll be your game analyzer

great! (i hate you 10 characters!)

ATTENTION ALL REPORTERS

Disclaimer! Robopig holds the right to edit your articles to a certain degree. any objections should be PMed to me

Newsteam, ASSEMBLE!

why? we are only starting up when the real demogame starts. btw it is mandatory to read post 12

Is it to late to become a wirter? I would like to be a scientific analyzer. Every one would like to know what techs we have and what we are developeing, If it was all in one easy to read source then it would attract people to our paper. Or I would like to be a political correspondant. I would review the candidates for upcoming elections, write incriminateing things about unliked politicians, or just write whatever the hell I felt like about the plitics in the demoGame.

RoboPig said:
future, you can be our resident scientific analyzer!
now, read post 12
Glad to be on board, I have read th post, includeing tha hard to read section ;)

reporters, you have recieved insturctions! please PM the articles to me! DO NOT post them here

Top Bottom