confused, plz help

diet_punk_rock

Warlord
I am playing a game and im in ad 1820, 18 civ, biggest map possible. Yeah its very laggy but thats not my question. how is it possible for my enemies to have 50 army units. i only have 10 but all my cities are nice but theirs still have wonders and buildings. im playing on noble.

thanx for the help

AI tends to making military along the way, interspersed with buildings, not every other time but I'd bet it's close to that. Humans tend to build a couple of military and then coast, making almost entirely buildings.

So, the AI will always have a ton of military. If they go to war with you, they'll spam you with all their "spare" military, a couple from every city.

Also, the AI might be using "Draft" military. Some of the civics boost drafting, allowing quite a few.

Wodan

Wodan said:
AI tends to making military along the way, interspersed with buildings, not every other time but I'd bet it's close to that. Humans tend to build a couple of military and then coast, making almost entirely buildings.

So, the AI will always have a ton of military. If they go to war with you, they'll spam you with all their "spare" military, a couple from every city.

Also, the AI might be using "Draft" military. Some of the civics boost drafting, allowing quite a few.

Wodan
thnx dude.

Top Bottom