Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray, I finally got one of the "special" aqueducts!

Attachments

• aqua.JPG
    aqua.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 265
I am playing at immortal level, trying to make a trade. Check out the reason Asoka won't trade with me... then look at his list of techs versus mine.

I guess he and I have a different definition of "too advanced"! :lol:

no trade.JPG

madviking said:
No! You don't get it. The nuke nuked crookedly. The Geico was added in there for comic releif.

Oh I thought you were showing the irony of winning a diplomatic vivtory as uyounuked someone (however practicall it may be)

madviking said:
No! You don't get it. The nuke nuked crookedly. The Geico was added in there for comic releif.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

GiantRaven said:
What's wrong with this picture?

The maceman wanted a nice breeze up his skirt from the windmill

Im curious. Does this seem like overkill to anyone??? :mischief:

It was a large map and i set the only victory condition to be conquest :D :D and it was on Warlord.

Another Mountain Trap: Frozen Over. With what that axeman is wearing, he'll probably freeze to death before he gets attacked.

Guess the stuff in the Hanging Garden tastes mighty good to bovine

Edit: Sorry, there's supposed to be an image attached. Computer not working right.:hammer2:

The Nazis were right after all! But now it's too late, the Jews are running everything!!!

If anybody's wondering what happened to Napoleon; he was Jewish as well, but he kept demanding tribute from me. I kept refusing, and he declared war. I called for help, and all players except for Huayna(he was buddy-buddy with Nappie) helped me out, and eventually conquered him. A few turns before Paris fell, Napoleon invented Islam and converted to it. Apparently he saw the truth behind the evil conspiracy.

Note for the stupid: I do not actually advocate the nutcase idea of Jews pulling the strings all over the world.

Here is Budda sitting on a mountain. I will send a wise man to ask him some questions ...

The Americans are hoping that their great prophet will save their capital
from my tanks!!??! WTF, never seen that one before....:crazyeye:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 1,013
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom