Where I can get that leaked v1.08 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodenEye

Chieftain
Mayby it would still fix my memory leak and swapping. I woud like to try, rather than wait another 3 weeks. So any links where I could dl it?

WoodenEye said:
Mayby it would still fix my memory leak and swapping. I woud like to try, rather than wait another 3 weeks. So any links where I could dl it?
Yah, I'd like to give it a spin too. Haven't played Civ in a while waiting for patch anyway.

I can connect to mulitplayer but patch wont DL sadly...the games are split between patched and non patched inside. I can join but crash instantly on startup lol

The file is 25 megs. If anyone is willing to direct me to someplace that can share it then i can work on putting it up. I'm on cable and have a slow upstream though, about 20k-30k usually (~192kbps up). Could even possibly make it into a torrent.
Disclaimer: Many people ARE having issues with this patch.

syneris said:
The file is 25 megs. If anyone is willing to direct me to someplace that can share it then i can work on putting it up. I'm on cable and have a slow upstream though, about 20k-30k usually (~192kbps up). Could even possibly make it into a torrent.
Disclaimer: Many people ARE having issues with this patch.

I'm willing to host the file on my site, if it's just 25 megs. Would you able to send it as an attachment to my gmail account?

Also, is the distribution of the patch (publicly) completely legal and ok?

I've got it. Don't know if i can email it since it's so big. Might be able to send through an instant messenger or something. Use at your own risk though. I haven't noticed any bugs but I haven't used the world builder with it. Wonder movies run smoother but it still runs really slow on huge maps late game.

JD

johndoe76 said:
I've got it. Don't know if i can email it since it's so big. Might be able to send through an instant messenger or something. Use at your own risk though. I haven't noticed any bugs but I haven't used the world builder with it. Wonder movies run smoother but it still runs really slow on huge maps late game.

JD

It would be great if you could send it to ikajaste, he is willing to host it:)
I guess if you can send it to him, his server will star smoking..lol:crazyeye:

ok i am realllly confused... there is a patch out!?!? since when and where can i get this cus i got that black terrain problem and i really want 2 c if i fixed it

X sheehan C said:
ok i am realllly confused... there is a patch out!?!? since when and where can i get this cus i got that black terrain problem and i really want 2 c if i fixed it

There WAS patch out last night, but not anymore. Some people managed to download it via ingame menu before that patch was cancelled cos some bugs.

OK, WoodenEye, you beat me

Can someone please host this patch somewhere?
Try hosting it at filefront.com or something :)

Edited out link, cause mods removed it on another thread.

'course it is still here in this thread. Download it if you wanna try it. Keep in mind it was removed for a reason though. :)

wow
i have more problems now after downloading that.. in the main menu screen it says,"your machine is below minmimum specifications, civ4 will not run on this hardware setup". and now the opening movie thing wqont even play right!

im not complaining, i just want to play....

"use at your own risk".. it was pulled by Firaxis for a reason, I s'pose.

You should just be able to download it anywhere, then run the EXE & it'll patch your civ4.

glad that it works though =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom