Poll: Prefer Decent Wonder Movies or Bikini-clad Advisors?

Prefer Wonder Movies or Bikini Advisors

• Want Decent Wonder Movies

Votes: 36 27.5%
  • Want Bikini Advisors

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Still struggling to get the game to work right

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
You screwed up the poll. I'm sure I'm speaking for many many others, who want more wonder movies AND bikini-clad advisors.

Wodan

BOTH....True wonder movies....Drunk Bikini-clad advisors.....

Imagine a Drunk military advisor...arguing with Elvis...

Yeah, my vote is for both, too.

I love the female advisors that were create by someone for civ III. When my wife saw them all she could do is shake her head and walk away.

The thought of Genghiz in a bra makes my flesh creep. But possibly the slimy Asoka alredy has such tendencies ? Catherine now . . . (goes away for a cold shower)

Voth, and someone could hopefully mod it so Catherines bikini mystereaously dissapears.

Both obviously...

When you conquer Catherine, Isabella or Hatshepsut you get a bikini movie of them as slave girls!!!

Maybe one of Alexander, Genghis or Peter for the ladies ?

Edit: Substitute bikini for speedo in the last case

Good Lord we're such nerds. :crazyeye:

"Ohhhh yea Catherine... move that culture slider alllllllll the way down."

Polopapolo said:
Maybe one of Alexander, Genghis or Peter for the ladies ?

Edit: Substitute bikini for speedo in the last case

Why?

It would be quite more humorous to have them in bikinis, too. :mischief: :lol: :crazyeye:

Hmmmmmm .... how about a red light district? +1 happiness -1 health +1 Commerce if the civic is something very Liberal (legal = taxable).

Oh, yeah, and Hatti in something a little more see-through.

Ok, I'm a bit confused by the 'or' part. You meant 'and' right?

What about a gender specific thing so us ladies who cIV (yes we do exist!) can have something to ogle... something along the lines of David Boreanaz would be good :p

I do NOT want the advisors from CivIII in bikini. :p

What about a military adviseress in chainmail bikini :mischief:

Frostyboy said:
I do NOT want the advisors from CivIII in bikini. :p

What about a military adviseress in chainmail bikini :mischief:

No no no....the cultural advisor from Civ 2 - SHE would be good in a bikini!! :D

mabellino said:
What about a gender specific thing so us ladies who cIV (yes we do exist!) can have something to ogle... something along the lines of David Boreanaz would be good :p

haha, David Boreanaz in a swimsuit in CivIV = sound of files being deleted all over the world + plus a handful of 'hubbahubbas' from the ladies :lol:

Top Bottom