Krowtrobot's Unit Creation HQ

krowtrobot

Chieftain
Hello All! I have been working diligently the last few months creating many, many unit skins. Some I have posted, but now I will post many others. Here is a bunch. The units are:
P-51 Mustang----T-80 Tank--------T-34 Tank-------Afrika Corps Gun
Celtic Chariot-----Numidian Cavalry--Cataphract------Mameluke
Atlatl-------------Terrorist----------Teutonic Knight--MiG
Red Guard---------Highlander Rifles---Tercios---------Waffen SS
I wrote them this funny way so it corresponds to the picture.

Attachments

• units.jpg
    units.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 3,277
  • artillery_256.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 351
  • cataphract.zip
    136.2 KB · Views: 304
  • musketman.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 276
  • fighter.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 292
Here's more

Attachments

• jetfighter_256.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 291
  • teutonic_knight.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 327
  • waffen_ss.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 323
  • red_gaurd.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 307
  • celtic_chariot.zip
    50.3 KB · Views: 259
And more units here

Attachments

• numidian_cav.zip
    56.2 KB · Views: 246
  • mameluke.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 270
  • atlatl.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 248
  • cataphract.zip
    162.6 KB · Views: 250
  • terrorist.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 314
And the last bit is here. If you have any problems or questions, or suggestions, please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• tercios.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 260
Sorry, I missed the tanks. Also, I posted the cataphract twice.

Attachments

• t34.zip
    37.2 KB · Views: 288
  • t80.zip
    64.1 KB · Views: 307
Wow, these are awesome krowtrobot! I especially like the knights (which unit did you reskin for the Teutonic Knights?) and the terrorist. Great job :goodjob:

I used the Templar Knights that come with the game, but are not actually in the game. There are in a "scenario" folder in the units folder.

WOW, you have made some of my long desired skins and I thank you!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

ESPECIALLY THE RED TAIL!

Um... why is the Cataphract posted twice?

There are two different .zips of slightly different sizes. What's the deal? :confused:

Krowtrobot ... it seems that this is hard work to me ... but I ask can you please post screenshots? I like to see what I download before I go through the trouble of installing it and editing XML files to see the unit in-game...

There is a screenshot and he accidently posted same unit twice. Read, people :p.

Yeah, sorry about the cataphract. Either one is fine. THe reason one is bigger is because I put ALL the dds files for knights into it, while the smaller one only has the ones I modified.

Hey krowtrobot!

do you think you might be able to skin me up a plainclothes militia person, with AK47 or AR15? put them in regular western clothes, like bluejeans and t-shirt??

Let me know what you think

[offtopic]sorry lol[offtopic]

I downloaded the terrorist skin into my mod folder but can't get it to work. I unzipped it and if I click on the file it says unknown program. Do I need to change that? I have tried loading it into a already started game and it won't work. How do I make this worK?

Hey, this is no mod! Those are skins, you should know how to add them. Read somewhere else about this. Nobody can explain every newbie in every thread how to use new skins.

Nice skins, I use some of them in my 2nd Unique Unit Mod. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=3647218

Top Bottom