Online manual?

Lengo

Chieftain
I'm not much for books. I prefer looking up stuff in html, where I can bounce around using links. Is there a manual on a site somewhere to use as a reference? If you know of site with one, post it here (or die).

Books are your friends.

Benefit of the doubt says that you own the game, and just like me, prefer the ease of electronic access. Whatever happened to the good old days (i.e., last year), when games came with .pdf files of the manual to save costs (and trees)?:(

Don't be lazy. There's bound to be one online -- try looking for it yourself.

Personally, I much prefer a printed manual to a PDF or online version.

However, for a game like CIV I often look in the Civilopedia whilst playing the game since patches and mods can alter the game in quite significant ways that will (obviously) not be reflected in a paper handbook.

let them buy the game!!!!!! I want to see his receipt. The enquiry starts here!!!

Actually, I had a similar question... I had a house fire at my place, the game made it, but sadly, the manual did not (different rooms).

Then again, most anyone familiar with the series can "Figure things out", and a good strat. guide always makes a good compliment anyway...

yeah yeah the dog ate it, my brother spilt his tea on it, mum gave it away to the charity shop. Heard it all before.

Shame on you for not carrying the manual on you at all times!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmmm i think my sarcasm has reached new levels :lol:

Which reached new levels? :lol:

This one?
Gumbolt said:
yeah yeah the dog ate it, my brother spilt his tea on it, mum gave it away to the charity shop. Heard it all before.

Shame on you for not carrying the manual on you at all times!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

or this one?
Gumbolt said:
Hmmm i think my sarcasm has reached new levels :lol:

Top Bottom