Foreign Affairs Office - Term 1

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
Well the Expresso Machine's arrived, a constant supply of doughnuts organised (it pays to have connections;) ) and we have our starting location, so the Foreign Affairs Office is open for buisness:D

There not much foreign things to do at the moment, but once the President decides when to begin some exploration, this office will be the host for the discussions on which direction to go.

BCLG100 said:
Robi are you going to be using ambassadors or just have everything go through you?

Well i very much doubt we would be meeting everyone in the first 20 turns. If i happen to be FA later on in the game then i would definately have a deputy.

what ever we do..I feel we need one voice talking to all of the other teams. We dont want to promise one thing to one team while its being promised to another team. Lets look like their is only one voice in our foreign affairs

doing that though robboo does make this job very time consuming, in TNT in civ3 i know we have seperate threads for each team and different ambassadors.

I don't think we need seperate ambassadors for each team, just having a deputy talking with all the teams is enough. However we should have a separate thread for talks with each team like an archive, so you don't have to go looking through individual foreign office threads. Robboo i agree we have to talk with one voice as such to other teams, but that's pretty easy to do, if your not sure, then its easy to say i'll have to check with my team or something similar.

Right ..I just dont see the need for 4 ambassadors. We have only 17 people on the team now..and some havent been seen since they signed up. I much rather have the elected officials and his deputy be incharge of that instead of someone who might "disapppear"

Foreign Office 1/4 term report

Our scout has revealed some interesting terrain during his exploration of the area, which has uncovered some potential 2nd city sites. He also came accross a small village. The natives in the village kindly gave us 103 gold because we were so likable. As of yet there have been no signs of other civilisations.

Foreign Office 1/2 term report

Our scout came across a second village which gave us a map. The scout has contined exploring the northern area in a westwards direction. It seem that we are in the northern part of the map. I'm also begining to suspect that there maybe more than one continent. It might be worth considering getting a second scout built to go exploring in the south.

Robi D said:
Foreign Office 1/2 term report

Our scout came across a second village which gave us a map. The scout has contined exploring the northern area in a westwards direction. It seem that we are in the northern part of the map. I'm also begining to suspect that there maybe more than one continent. It might be worth considering getting a second scout built to go exploring in the south.

i think we have other things to concentrate on first.

Top Bottom