Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Technical Support

Notices

Civ4 - Technical Support Forum for technical questions, such as compatibilities, game installation, sound, or video problems.

Old Apr 18, 2006, 02:12 PM   #1
deanej
Deity

Can't build SS Stasis Chamber

One of my cities lost a lot of production for no apparent reason and I had to cancel the SS Stasis Chamber project as it would take more turns to complete than I had left. When the situation improved, I found that I couldn't built the SS Stasis Chamber in any city at all and I had to settle for a time victory . I could build all the other SS projects. What happened?
deanej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2006, 02:47 PM   #2
Gyathaar
Warlock

Is it still in the buildqueue of the city where you cancelled it? If so you would need to remove it from the queue before you can build it other places
Gyathaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2006, 02:47 PM   #3
ChrTh
Mmm...tasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanej
One of my cities lost a lot of production for no apparent reason and I had to cancel the SS Stasis Chamber project as it would take more turns to complete than I had left. When the situation improved, I found that I couldn't built the SS Stasis Chamber in any city at all and I had to settle for a time victory . I could build all the other SS projects. What happened?
My guess is that the AI had spies in your land and they were sabotaging Production. Putting a spy in the city should help eliminate them. Also check your aluminum mines and make sure they're still hooked up.

-- Tycho, Penny Arcade

I get by with a little help from New France
I get high with a little help from New France
ChrTh is offline   Reply With Quote