Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword

You shall conquer the burned out plains of Africa, ride an elephent in the rich jungles of southeast asia, and scale the magnifient temples of the toltecs, and then you shall truly know, the heart of destiny....

New civilizations, hundreds of new units, dozens of new wonders, a revamped culture group system, and an entirely new era await you.

Important please read:

Installation Instructions:

1. Download Part One

2.Drag the Far Horizons foldier into your Conquests/Conquests(Where Sengoku is for example) foldier

3. Download Part Two

4. Drag the Far Horizons foldier there into your Conquests/Conquests foldier, when it asks to overwrite anything, click yes.

5. Place the two biq files from the zip file available for download at the bottom of this post in your Conquest/Conquests foldier.

DONE.

Part One download link:

http://www.3ddownloads.com/Strategy...estiny Reloaded/Heart of Destiny Reloaded.rar

Part two download link:

http://www.3ddownloads.com/Strategy...loaded/Heart of Destiny Revamped Part Two.rar

Mandatory 3.0 patch

-fixes several game crashing bugs
-Cost changes for several units
-Graphics changes for several units
-Addition of several new units
-Addition of lots of flavor stuff for the Polynesians

Just unzipp the patch, open up the foldier, and place its contents into your Conquests/Conquests directory, allowing it to overwrite your existing files.

Heres the download link: http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=64570

New Civilizations:

European:

-Poland
-Austria(Coming Soon)
-Finland(Coming Soon)

Native American(Coming Soon):

-Lakota
-Cahokia
-Anasasi
-Haida

Mesoamerican:

-Toltec
-Moche

Asian:

-Thai
-Khmer
-Vietnam

Middle Eastern/Indian Subcontinent:

-Israelites
-Assyria(Coming Soon)

Oceania:

-Polynesians

African:

-Nubian
-Mali
-Ethiopian
-Maasi

Attachments

• Heart of Destiny Biqs.zip
    114.2 KB · Views: 921
Wow. It's finally ready! Civ3 strikes back to me. :D

Yoda Power said:
Interesting:)

Is the second link the attachment?

The second link isn't availible yet, I'm still awaiting a response from the site.

If you guys want to get started and playing now, here, download the second attached files i just uploaded now: (Text1.zip and Text2.zip).

Create a foldier called "Text" in the Far Horizons foldier, and unzipp both text and text2 into that foldier.

Thanks SoG Im rubbin my eyes in disbelief. so glad you are near the finish. I want to give ya props for gettin er done and looking the part of a true classic mod maker.
Its a bit of a labour for me to instal her right now, Im not at all sure about some of these things, so I'll wait to you drop a link. Still thanks in the meantime and I had to offer my congrates. Im hopin I get a chance to talk a lil' later in more detail about this beaut. Till then, Take er easy

This looks like a really cool mod. :goodjob:
Spoiler :
But what's an elephent ? :D

Wow, congrats on getting it done SoG. I've been lurking in the other thread a long time...

Congrats on finishing it! Man I'm looking so forward ot playing it:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: CAN'T WAIT TO DOWNLOAD!!! YEARGH!

Great mod. :D Can you post some screens of the scenerios? I can only download it tomorow and play then, or dload it today, and play tomorow.:(

Thanks! :)

EDIT: 3 minutes to download!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Great, it's finally out. Once my internet works on my computer with Civ on it, then I'll play.

Huh? The download went to three minutes, then jumped back up to four and it won't budge. It's stuck on four.

SoG

Link's not working for the second part. It says "page not found". Oh, nooooooooooo:cry: !!!!!!
By the way, I spent a long long time folllowing the other thread too. Thanks for finishing it!:goodjob:

Top Bottom