Best Chat tool

What chat program is best for you

• Total voters

Emp.Napoleon

SUPER EMP!
We need to decide what is the best program to communicate with (at least inside the team, things will change when we meet others.) Note, this only applies in internal chats, other nations and the UN may use others.

Why would we need to chat since we have the fourm. I have 2 of those..so it wont matter.

i kinda wish this poll would hurry up and close casue i want it to be msn i cant figure out Irc

Theres no harm in either, i still dont see why we cant have both???

both can be logged and posted.

Karl Townsend said:
i kinda wish this poll would hurry up and close casue i want it to be msn i cant figure out Irc
I don't think this poll has a time limit on it

IRC is rather easy,there are only 3 commands a normal user will ever use, two if you use the java chat on this site. Also there are time when real time coversation just works better. Do MSN chatrooms always exist or does someone always have to stay in room?

croxis said:
IRC is rather easy,there are only 3 commands a normal user will ever use, two if you use the java chat on this site. Also there are time when real time coversation just works better. Do MSN chatrooms always exist or does someone always have to stay in room?
There are no chat rooms per se, you just start a conversation and invite people to it, iirc

IRC is the best IMO.

In a public forum, I wouldn't post my e-mail like that. However, because this is a private forum, where specific access is required to access it, the spam bots cannot enter, thus we're safe.

You can still post it as xxx AT ccc DOT vvv, if you wish, just to be certain.

won't this forum eventually become "declassified"?

Top Bottom