Graphics Modification Requests Thread

I think Absinthe did a reupload in the LH's database :)

God bless brave Absinthe! I'll go and search for it - thank's for the hint!

I could need that Sunni Ali leaderheda from Amras mod, but it's down. Does someone has the file? I saw there is another version of Sunni Ali, but I need this one as I'd like to use parts of it for a new leaderhead. Couldn't find the files elsewhere either...

I decided to reupload the whole mod, maybe some other modders could use the files as well: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPQUCC4T
Note that it hasn't been updated to BtS 3.19, was made for 3.13

God blees you brave Absinthe

Spoiler :
:lol:

what flags you want?

Its a long list, I havent seen any on the site:
Singapore (there was a civ downloadable of this, but link is broken)
Cyprus
Slovenia
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Jersey
Sudan
Zimbabwe
Any central american country beside Guatemala
Botswana
Kenya
Qatar
Kuwait
Gibraltar
Adorra
Luxembourg
Belarus
Liechthenstein
Moldova
Paraguay
Uruguay
Ecuador
Sri Lanka
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Tunisia
The Bahamas
Burmuda
Trinidad and Tobago
Hong Kong
and Macau

If anyone knows were any of these are avaiblable for donwload or can create them please post

You could also try to create them yourself ;).
Making a flag or button needs the work time of maybe 5 minutes, and learning it (needs maybe 15 minutes) is really worth it, because you'll always need such small stuff.
And we sure have tutorials for it ;).

You could also try to create them yourself ;).
Making a flag or button needs the work time of maybe 5 minutes, and learning it (needs maybe 15 minutes) is really worth it, because you'll always need such small stuff.
And we sure have tutorials for it ;).

Thanks, ill try that, but does any1 have any of these flags already?

The question is, do you want the flags in civ4 style using a symbol rather than a flag and civ colours to create the color effect, or do you want the real flags. I can link you a tutorial if you want to ;)

The question is, do you want the flags in civ4 style using a symbol rather than a flag and civ colours to create the color effect, or do you want the real flags. I can link you a tutorial if you want to ;)

Thanks for the help, but The_J has already pointed me to one, I knew how to make buttons, didnt relize only difference wa the size:crazyeye:

And the pointed out symbol flags are also not that different. If you are interested, cool3a2 explains it in his tutorial.
Looks I reached my goals I had when writing that tutorial. Seems like it has become the standard tutorial for flags recommended and also questions about flags seem to have dropped. Good to see my work has some use. :)

Some nations are hard to find UUs and UBs for, and I think South Sudan will be WERY hard. You have no idea how hard it was to find real-functioning UUs and UBs for my Libya and Swahili civs. This is especially evident in the UBs for both nations. I had to read a lot to find their current UUs and UBs, and some nations doesn't really have any options at all. I believe South Sudan is one of those nations.

Animist temple for monument maybe, but likewise, I'm stuck when it comes to an UU.

Possibly for the time being, i could use some art for some ancient or medieval time period african unit, and use it for a UU, something for that area of africa but just older times maybe? Not sure if ill do this civ. Im considering it. Not good at LH tho, ill probably come out with static ones, and add a animated one if some1 creates it

If anyone haven't done it yet before tomorrow evening, I'll try ;)

Though I bet this will be done long before that :D

Top Bottom