State of the Empire - Term 3

We discover Meditation, start research on Priesthood.
Epsilon Eridani builds a Library, starts building a warrior.
Shadow Tiger skips turn (up to 86/100 HP).
Dark Puma moves SE,NE.
Peter Grimes starts a road.
Epsilon Eridani citizens work 1 rice, 3 floodplains for 15:science:.

Excellent Turn!!

What worries me at this point is soem Civ has +8 :hammers: which isn't cool :(

Shadow Tiger moves south.
Dark Puma contacts Team Piffle.
Dark Puma moves SE, SE. (Original plan was E,SE, but this way Piffle can't see where he is going.)

Epsilon Eridani grows to size 5, new citizen works the rice (still 15:science:).
Epsilon Eridani builds a Warrior, starts work on Settler.
Shadow Tiger moves SW.
Dark Puma moves NE,SE.
Unnamed Warrior fortifies.

Borders Expand
Peter Frimes Finishes Cottage
Epsilon Eradani moves from FloodPlains to Mined Hill +4 :hammers:
Shadow Tiger Moves NE
Dark Puma Moves NW, W

Borders Expand
Peter Frimes Finishes Cottage

Not to sound petty, but I really like seeing my name mentioned every turn in the update! A stray flick of the left index finger takes away an unreasonable amount of wind from my sails :lol:

The best part about being early in the team is seeing my name so frequently... it makes me feel like I'm contributing much more substantively than I really am :)

:beer: Everyone is welcome at Peter Grimes' cottage for an inaugural Pig Roast! :beer:

Hey Guys

I played turn 50 because it was in our inbox for over 16 hours and wasn't sure...(Hope Dave isn't too mad ;) (Even though Innovia never posted :confused: )

In Any Event:

See Screen Shots below
Shadow Tiger Moves SE and Find another Hut :goodjob: ...but do we pop it a 1.9 Health?
Dark Puma Moves SW, W
(Lost_civ small change in plans, reason being on the finite chance the Oracle is built the next turn we are 1 step close to Piffle, if not we still get to the same place at the same time ;) )
Peter Grimes Moves S and starts fe3333au Cottage!

Thanks! I really need to get our team account to message me when we have a save. :)

I'm subscribed to the tracker thread but obviously that's not enough...

DaveMcW said:
Thanks! I really need to get our team account to message me when we have a save. :)

I'm subscribed to the tracker thread but obviously that's not enough...

Well I don't know Mr. Shack (Dave) seems to be pretty forgetful with posting :lol: ..I got the email first thing at work today...and was anxious all day :mischief:

You can set Gmail to forward messages to your account and leave them in the Epsilon account if you want.

<snip>

Ok - I'm just having a rough day. Ignore me.

was confused by calling the save "turn 50"

Shadow Tiger skips turn.
Dark Puma moves NW,NW.

St. Augustine has completed his greatest work, The Most Cultured Civilizations of the World!
We are #4, ahead of Piffle.

P.S. Memphus did you get a forwarded email this turn? I added a filter to forward to myself but I'm not sure what it did to yours.

Who has there fingers crossed to pop CoL this turn :p ?? I do ;)

I did the notification!!

(Mine isn't a specific filter, I have a couple GMAIL accoutns so any of them which I am registered forwards the email to my work...good thing i Work all day :p)

Top Bottom